main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mankind Being Exterminated, Time to Kick Some Butt: The Halo 2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Miin_Bodenna, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    double post.

2. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Dont trust those fools at hbo. there not company officals or experts they are just as clueless as anyone only difference is they have a website to put heir opinions in. as they said dont trust anything bungie hasnt said well they arent bungie either and bungie has neither confirmed nor denied the 5.16.03 release date.

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    It's been confirmed by Bungie that it's NOT coming out next week. The same statement from Bungie has been posted SEVERAL places.

As much as I'd like it to, it's NOT coming out on the 15th.

4. Darth_Gehenna

Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Games don't get released on a Saturday.

5. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Link plz is it HBO or the real bungie net.

6. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    I just went to the offical bungie site noting there about it but I bet its gonna come out before christmas at least.

7. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I'm sure you could lose a lot of money betting that. [face_laugh]

And the site that you linked to has a story that says the rumor is false, which references the same story as HBO.

Again, as much as I'd LIKE to see Halo2 sooner than later, it's not going to happen. I'd just assume that they finish the game and make it as good as possible anyway. Hopefully, we'll see it on store shelves by April.

8. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Hey you know they've accidentily released a few of the new halo novels early. It should have some H2 spoilers.

9. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    A few spoilers

Okay there are a total of 7 remaining spartans including linda and fred. Dr.Hasley is alive. Sargent johnson is alive and explains the flood rejected his bodie because he's been exposed to so much radiation. And in a blaze of glory an unamed unsc captain takes down 500 covenant vessels(may include single fighters) and master chief hijacks a covenant ship. and a single store leaked first strike early you can buy it at there online store www.booksamillion.com

A few things I forgot to mention the make some new type of pistol which might be in the game and it features the new battle rifle and he encounters a brute which turns out to be slighty stronger then mc but this author tends to exaggerate covenants streangth

10. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    No one cares?

11. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    no one...

12. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Come on know one cares?

13. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Why thankyou for those exellent spoilers plo_koom your the greatest. Yeah man without you we would be stuck getting the book a week later like those other poor saps.

14. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    you can BUY not PRE-ORDER The Halo2 proluge novel right now and get in next day deliver!

15. concordia

concordia Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2003
    plo_koom, calm down?breathe?there you go.

Don't cut off blood circulation to your head, it may do more damage ;)

16. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    AH its just that I worked so hard to gather up all this info and no one cares. its like all this hard work for nothing.:_|
    Its all worth less now.

17. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Oh and BTW [edit]

[color=indigo]48 hours to cool off.[/color] :|

18. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    What the? ?[face_plain]

19. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    plo_koom, It's not that we aren't interested in Halo 2 or that we don't care, but you have to chill a bit. By continuing to up the thread, and then berating people for not caring as much as you do about arguably uselss info, you are only alienating people from this thread. Also, the time between posts here is a lot different (and greater) than other game forums. Just because something isn't answered within 20 minutes doesn't mean it won't get a response. Be patient.

BTW, Halo 2 is gonna kick ass! :)

(not trying to step on any toes, JP)

20. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    That's cool.

21. portman_is_so_fine

portman_is_so_fine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2002
  22. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Hell yeah its gonna kick ass!

23. Antilles2001

Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 20, 2001
    7 Spartans? Heh, Bungie sure is obsessed about the number 7.

24. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Okay there are a total of 7 remaining spartans including linda and fred. Dr.Hasley is alive.

Yay, I was right! Just hadn't predicted 7 :p

25. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Actually its kinda sad but around 8 survived the battle of reach only to be Iced off in the most rediculous ways like falling off the hull of a cruiser or being killed by a single brute.And about 5 lived Will,Fred,Kelly,john,linda. they found lindas cyro-tube in the space around halo BTW brutes are way strong they have the intelligence of an elite and the streangth to rip hunters to ribbons and very fast and Agile too Highly revered by the prophets. And the weapons they shoot are amazing they fire plasma grenades or some new undescovered type. And the covenant found the location of earth and attenmpted to attack with 500 cruisers. Its a great read a little slow in the begining but gets better. I just finished mine on friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.