main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Many Happy Returns - On hiatus due to bereavement - new message 11/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tahi, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousie

Mousie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    I just wanted to say congratulations for your wins in the awards. :) I'm so glad that this story won as well as your poem and the viggie and Monty Python song....Yay for Tahiri. :)
    All the best and [:D]

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hi, Tahi! @};-

Just popping in to say I haven't forgotten you and I am still following this and hope to eventually read it. I took a bit of a break from SW fandom and re-entered Kung Fu: The Legend Continues fandom upon David's demise.

Hope things on the homefront are finally beginning to settle. [:D]

3. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Thanks so much Morgoth, TSF, ojn, JadeEyes, Mousie and Dooku. You're all too kind. [:D]

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back and I will definitely be finishing this story. It's been a tough year, and I've kind of had the stuffing knocked out of me to the extent that writing anything coherent is a bit impossible. But I hope to be able to get myself sorted soon. We still have work to do sorting out my husband's business affairs, but I'm beginning to feel a bit less overwhelmed by it all.

I miss being here, and I sure miss you guys.

Take care - and remember to stop every now and again and smell the roses. :)
    Carpe diem
    Tahi

4. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Good to hear from you, Tahi [:D]

I look forward to your return to writing when you're ready :)

5. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Love you, Tahi![:D]

6. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Take as long as you need, Tahi. We're a patient bunch.

It's great to hear from you again. [:D]

7. DaveSlave1

DaveSlave1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2008
    Great to hear from you again Tahi, glad to hear things are improving. :)

8. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Love you, Tahi! [:D]

9. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hey, Tahi! [:D]

So glad to hear from you! This really brightened my week. I think DRL has struck again and things are likely to get crazy real fast, real soon. Anyway, back in the SW fandom and looking forward to seeing you back on this when ready. @};-

10. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Tahi!!!

I'm so sorry, things have been so busy on my end that I didn't even know you were back! It's great to hear from you. I hope you're doing okay and that you're Christmas is nowhere near as hectic as mine, Lol. Take your time on the story, I'm just glad to see that you're around again!

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

Morgoth :)

11. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    There's a lot of love for you here, Tahi [:D] @};-

You've been missed but we'll all be waiting here for you when you decide to return to writing. I can't begin to imagine how hard it's been, but I've been thinking of you and praying for your family. @};-

xxx

EDIT: Because my grasp of the English language apparently sucked tonight. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.