many midnight showings sold out

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by bpickering, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpickering Jedi Knight

on the ABC 27 news at noon they said that 3 showings in the harrisburg area midnight showing of ROTS are sold out...
  2. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Is this really surprising?
  3. bpickering Jedi Knight

no....just reporting....i would be surprised if they was not sold out the first day they went on sale
  4. Droid4sale Jedi Knight

star 1
    I picked my tix up today from my Fandango order- just to have them in sight for Lancaster midnight Wed and a Sat evening show. I'll have my hair in a padme mustafar do, normal street clothes. My hair is quite long-- might as well have fun!
  5. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I am thinking that I might wear my Jedi costume if I have time to work on the undertunic, re-dye the tunic, finish the tabbards, and can hem my cloak. Not much to do... [face_plain] So we'll see...

I guess I should pick up my tickets before Weds. night!

6. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    I got my tickets on Fandango almost two weeks ago, and the theater was sold out later that evening. Your costume sounds good, any pics?
  7. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Not any pics I can post right now, and it needs more work before I take any more, maybe I'll have some I can post after Wednesday if I have time to work on it.

I am going to cut out the work on the robe to try to make sure the rest of it is ready.

All the midnight showings at Lancaster's Regal Manor Cinema are sold out too.
  8. Droid4sale Jedi Knight

star 1
    Would getting there at 10:30 be just about right?

Too bad there won't be more of us. I'd love a TFN section.

Weather-wise--- quite cool-- high 40s and maybe rainy evening. I don't want to get stuck outside...

I'll be wearing a black sweater & pants-- plus the 'do' and silver & black jewlery--- will be easy to spot. (standing with my tall hubby w/a light grey sweater.)

Might go for a bite to eat afterwards.

9. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I may not get there until 11, but will try to get there earlier. I hope to have my Jedi costume on, but will let ya'll know what I will be showing up in on Weds. afternoon.
  10. Droid4sale Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay.

BTW- my hubby wants to know if it's a bought costume or a homemade one?
  11. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Homemade. It is relatively simple and inexpensive to make a decent Jedi costume that looks far better than any of the Jedi costumes available for sale.
  12. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, no go on the Jedi costume, haven't been able to devote any time in the last 2 days to it.

I also may have an extra ticket for the midnight premiere, as our arrangements to have a family member stay the night so that someone was in the house with our daughter has fallen through and my wife will stay home.
  13. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, I now can absolutely say that I have an extra ticket, so if anyone is interested, let me know, we can arrange to meet tonight at the theater.

I can be easily reached by private message or email me by just adding @yahoo.com to the end of my username.

Droid4sale, I will likely be wearing a Celebration 3 black ball cap, a SW tshirt, jeans, and a green bomber jacket. A bite to eat after may not be a bad idea.
  14. Droid4sale Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm listed as Auditorium 8, btw.

All right-- I'll look for you before & after the show.
    Hopefully, we all sit together.

Where is a good place to eat at that hour that is reasonable? Diner of some sort?

You're bringing the wife? That way I know to look for 1 or 2 people. My hubby is tall w/a mustache.
  15. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    No, unfortunately my wife won't be coming, that is why I have an extra ticket available.

There's not much around the theater, though there is a diner out by I-30 on Manheim Pike that is 24 hours, called Lyndon Diner, it is a really good place to eat.

I don't know what theater I will be in as I still don't have the tickets yet, I dropped by the theater this morning, but it wasn't open yet and I couldn't hang around the hour and a half until it did.

I am about 6 feet tall and have a mustache as well.
  16. Droid4sale Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aww, wish the wife was going.

Lyndon Diner sounds great. Should be a better crowd there as I don't care for staying in Lancaster City.

I have to start on my padme hairdo now. Might take a while-- hahaha

ck your Pms, please.
  17. Darth_Vader_22 Jedi Padawan

fortunately i am one of those people who got a ticket weeks ago to a showing tonight at the allen theater in anville. i was going to go in costume but i didnt have a costume ready for the date
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.