main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Map of the Boards

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to ?Map of the Boards?!

It?s time for the new Map of the Boards (2009).

This map will give you some details of each board, but be sure there?s much more than you can find within these few lines!

So if you have any questions, don?t hesitate to ask me (Skiara) or any other mod around. We?ll help you as much as possible. If you like to contact a certain mod of a certain board, you can find them at the JC Staff and FF Staff.

But now let?s begin to introduce you to our various boards?

There are two parts at the Jedi Council Forum: the Jedi Council (JC) and FanForce (FF). I?ll start with the JC, later on you'll find some details about FF.

Of course, you're welcome to visit all of them!

JEDI COUNCIL

The JC is the part where you can talk about SW and non-SW stuff with people from all around the world.

Welcome

Welcome New Users
    This is the place where you can introduce yourself and where you get as much help as you want. You can get a master, you can ask any question without blushing and you can find many friendly people who enjoy helping you with getting familiar with the boards. So come in, post and let us know that you?re there!
    (Index)

Star Wars Films and Lucasfilm Projects

Classic Trilogy
    As a cultural icon for over 30 years, the Classic Trilogy has never stopped raising questions, answering many new ones, or revealing the tiniest of details to its passionate viewers. Ask questions old and new, find answers profound or obvious, compare the good old days with George's shiny new toys, or just have fun with Oola and the Ice Cream Maker guy.
    (Index)

Prequel Trilogy
    As the new films have now drawn to an end, the saga is now complete. This forum is a place for new fans and old fans alike to discuss Episodes I, II and III to their hearts' content. The Prequel Trilogy forum combines the perfect mixture of friendly discussion, games and fans to create the ultimate Star Wars Prequel experience.
    (Index)

Star Wars Community
    The Star Wars Community is a place to discuss the Star Wars movies in various fanclubs for characters and social threads. The community is very welcoming and one can choose to be a Jedi or a Sith by going through trials in a game situation. Our focus is on competitions and games as well as discussion. One can find the latest news concerning the Star Wars universe here!
    (Index)

Star Wars Saga
    The Saga Forum is a place where you can discuss events and issues that span the entire sexology. It's a place for in-depth discussion and analysis. So whether you're a PT fan, or an OT fan, or just love all the films, come and see what we're debating today!
    (No Index)

Star Wars and Film Music
    The place to discuss the Star Wars film music, as well as other film and television scores. From Duel of the Fates to March of the Ewoks, from John Williams to Howard Shore, if it's a film or television score, this is the place to discuss it.
    ([link=http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_and_film_music/b10190/29571503/p1/

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Nice work peoples :)

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    One thing, Sk.

Shouldn't this be stickyfied at the top of the board?
    You know, so people can find it easier.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for your thought. It's always welcome, even when I'm against the idea like this time. :)

On the one hand stickies are often overlooked and on the other hand we have many important threads that would be worth to be stickied, but I don't want to see WNU covered with stickies. Even those two are too much in my view and I hope that we can make the 20-post one unsticky soon.

In addition, this thread is in the header and listed in the index. So it's easily reachable.

But I got a little idea about which I have to think a bit more. Maybe a little extra wording in the index thread that points out the important threads a bit more (including the header). Mediate on this I will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.