main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Mar. 31(Thurs) 7pm Gotham Comics-Next Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SilverBullet34, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Remember the Master Replicas giveaway and feel free to discuss any future ideas or plans you may have for the Chapter.

2. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    hey, Ill be there...hope to see all of u again. I had one question about the master replicas give away is it going to be a drawing or a contest type thing...thanks

3. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I'll be there - don't know about Mark yet but we'll see!

Julia

4. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Hey guys,
    SilverBullet and I won't be there. We had volunteered to help at a church youth camping trip at Ft. Meade a while ago. We didn't know we had to leave on the 31st till yesterday.
    I'm really disappointed we'll miss it. You'll just have to let us know who won the give-away.. Yoda.. it's a drawing.
    I also need to find out the dates most of you are going to SWW at MGM so I can make our reservations. Looks like the RL and 501st will make a good showing for Fan Weekend.. I'm not sure of the dates yet.

5. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    I'll be there and I can't wait! Thanks Darth Blaze for the fantastic link to the the spoiler page!!! Wow. What more can I say?

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'll be there, sorry you can be there at the meeting Mira. I'm reserching info on SWW, and I'll bring that to the meeting. gallia you are welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.