Mara Jade Fan club- reborn!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Thanos6, Nov 18, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hope I do think Luke can fight,even on that age,(there are enough proofs) but what I wanne say is that he should not.There are younger ones enough,to do the "dirty" job.He had fight almost his whole life I mean look what Wedge did,he retired and caring about his family now.Luke should do the same with Mara too.I think Mara is a strong woman,but in this case she needs Luke too.

MARA SKYWALKER ROCKS
    CURE MARA

ps thanks for the Mara and Luke spoilers Hope!! [face_laugh]
    They are sooo cool and cute!
    I don't have much time now.Hopefully see ya all tomorrow!
    Have a nice day!!
  2. Tallie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Well I agree with you, Mara's son should have an original name....though Ben Kenobi could mean something to her...his name could have been on the list of Jedi to assignate when she was working to Palpy. Still I'de much rather their son be named something new, like Pix or anything new. Plus, like I said Leia already did the naming after thing.

I'de have to say that if Luke and Mara didn't fight again I'de be severly disappointed. Mara always kicks butt when she fights and Luke's na Jedi master, if they both up and quite I'de be extremely saddened. However I do think it's important for little Skywalker to have a strong bond with BOTH his parents. I would be SICK if Mara and Luke were separated during the delivery.

As for what I've read of Conquest it's pretty good, the Muke and Mara scene in ch.2 is good, and the one in the other chapter (can't remember which) is kinda funny. The characters aren't written as well as they might be...in my opinion....but it's a VERY interesting book.
  3. MRukundo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Mara Jade stinks! She got off lighter than Kyp for her murdeous past. You hypocrites!
  4. phoenix001 Jedi Youngling

MRukundo: whats the matter Jealous? :)

why don't you take your witty comment and go away.
  5. Tallie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    MRkundo (or whatever) didn't I point some things about that out before? Maybe not....think I did though. Neither Mara or Kyp were punished in a way that people could see, they were punished mentally, Kyp was never taken in for blowing up a planet; an offence that, in all honesty, should earn immediate distruction; Likewise the NR never put Mara in jail for her past. She and Kyp both suffered mental pain and anguish for their acts when they were taken out of the evil that had engulfed them. Mara was able to move on, Kyp hasn't yet. But he's young and has some interesting ideas. Basically I'm saying you can't call Mara a hypocrate without calling Kyp one too, so you might want to find a better argument....until then I think you should shut-up we already had this conversation, but this is MY opinion, I do like the discussion though. You could rant about this in the Hater Community, won't get flaming warnings there, I'll be happy to point things out to you THERE if you'de like.

MARA ROCKS!!!! GIVE HHER SON RED HAIR AND CURE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Lordban Jedi Master

star 5
    What's the point in coming to troll in fan clubs dedicated to characters you hate ?

I can't guess... someone explains ? :D
  7. MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Lordban,well I too cann't understand this,but there are people who obvious cann't handle with their free time. ;)

But we've now the possibility to move to an more Fanclubs friendly place: The Expanded Universe Community Forum!! Unfortunately or not,it's not possible to move our old Fanclub with all his nice memories to this new Forum. But heaven,I think it's a great chance to start a new Fanclub dedicated to the character Mara Jade and the Expanded Universe.We've now the chance to have community and discussing about Mara and alot of other nice things out of the EU!! [face_laugh]
    And most important, we've our peace!!

Hope you guys agreed and hopefully the other members come back now! That would be great!! :D

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10194

MARA SKYWALKER ROCKS!!!!
  8. MARA-JADE Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Seeing as this thread will soon be closing, shall I start a new one in the Expanded Universe Community or does someone else want to start it.
  9. Hope Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll go ahead an start it.
  10. MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah cool Long live MARA JADE SKYWALKER!! :D

CURE MARA!!!
  11. Hope Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just want everyone to know that there is now a new Mara thread in the EU community.
    Here's the link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2366413&replies=0
  12. Tallie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Whoa whoa what's all this about this thread closing? Why should it close? Or is there some limit to the number of pages a thread can have?

About the people going on other threads and trashing characters they don't like. I can kinda understand where they're coming from, if a character does something to annoy you and other people are vaulting them, you're already mad so you decide to do something stupid and trash that character on their thread.....that's just what I think, still with the possibility of flaming alerts it's not worth it.
  13. Jedi Merkurian ST Thread Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    All Fan Clubs (like this one) and all "social clubs" (like EUDF) now have a new EU Forum. All such threads in the Lit. Forum are supposed to be locked.

Which begs the question, why is this one still unlocked?
  14. MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The Mara Jade FanClub supposed to be locked,but then there are the Trawn thread,the Callista.Han and leia etc etc that aren't locked too,but the EUDF and the Hater community!! I've to admit,I'm confused!

MARA SKYWALKER ROCKS!!
  15. Tallie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Ummm I'm even more confused now but....ok. So does this mean this thread is closed? If not when will it be closed so I can go on to the new one.
  16. MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We are already on the new one Tallie.You'll be very welcome there! [face_laugh].
    I cann't tell ya exactly when they will closed this thread,but as soon as possible I think. Hope more Mara fans coming on the new thread,but there are Mara fans I think that not agreed with the situation actually. I can understand that too,but life's going on.

MARA SKYWALKER ROCKS
  17. Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hi everyone.

I just wanted to post here once more before they close it. If they are, indeed, going to close it.

This makes me really sad, even though it does have some bright spots. If we are no longer the biggest thread around, perhaps people will leave us alone.

A girl can dream, can't she?

:_|
  18. TK-667 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    To many memories here to just leave it. So if I leave here, right now, the JC will rarely ever see me. I'd lurk to fanfiction and possibly in the Community fourm(not EU Community). Otherwise I'm gone. Sad that it comes to this.

Restart a massive thread. Yeah right. An unrealistic dream. Thanks for nothing guys.
    I've said all I've wanted to say in previous posts.

Goodbye. 12600+ posts of memories. *TK turns and leaves the MJFC for the promised land. One where control is for him and his peers. Not elite folks.*

~TK-667 Signing Off
  19. Prof_D_Kirke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    This is a sad day for the EU in general. The moderators have decided that the wants of the few outweight the wants of the many.

A community by definition is "A group of people having common interests"(American Heritage Dictionary) by this definition the Forums themselves are a community. By designating a section for EU community one could argue that all EU Threads should be moved to this location.

I don't know when I will be returning to the JC. It wont be for awhile.

Goodbye.
    Prof. D. Kirke
  20. MRukundo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "MRukundo or whatever"? And you told me to shut up! Anyway are you a valley girl or whatever?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.