main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mara Jade Fan Club Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TheB5Fan, May 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealMaraJade

TheRealMaraJade Jedi Master star 4

Oct 8, 1999
    Hum...lines that Luke and Mara said at the wedding night? Well, I can only think of one:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"So are you going to get off me, or are you just getting comfortable?"

rolleyes.gif TRMJ rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by TheRealMaraJade (edited 05-14-2000).]

2. Phoenix928

Phoenix928 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 2, 1999
    Hey, gang... just checking in. Took me a while to find out where you all moved off to. It's nice to see all the refugees are back and setting up shop.

Unfortunately, I walked in a little late, and so all this discussion that's come in before me has pretty much shot over my head. Looks like I'm going to be playing catch-up for a bit. Plus, I'm homeward bound on Tuesday, so that means massive packing and moving operations are in progress.

You know what they say: "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

Anyhow, I'll see if I can drop by, but I should definitely be all settled in and ready to go by Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest.

Cheers, crew...

3. MJ.Frodo

MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2000
    I'm a M&L addict, cause I really cannot wait patiently for the next novels, knowing it contain some M&L passages, quotes and the hope of a Skywalker offspring! YEP

I'm waiting for the M&L icon of TherealMaraJade and I'd love it to use it on all my messages!

I've downloaded more than 50 fanfics only M&L related ( which I'd love to read all, if the time allowed)

I quikly would try to find all M&L parts and read them first, if I get a new examplar of a SW novel

I crave for an MJ action figure and allready owns one

I enjoy the increasing post in the MJ related treads

I'm upset about Mara bashing treads, try to ignore them! Want peace. If they have problems with her, I'll not make it to my problem! And that is that!

I ignore and refuse reading all Luke related romances stories with other woman than Mara! "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF FROM LUKE is my slogan here! He's allready happily married to Mara! HEHEHE

I got a little part of a M&L related website

I sometimes should do more important things, but the war cry of team Jade don't stop in my mind and let me no choice!

I'm willing to post every day on the MJ fanclub

I'm willing to read all post every day

CURE MARA

[This message has been edited by MJ.Frodo (edited 05-14-2000).]

4. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Heaven Phoenix 928!!! Glad to hear from you!!I thought you'll never find the way here. But the call of the Jades could not even you resist !! Heheh As for your German!!
    Großartig!! Jawohl du lernst schnell mein Jedischüler:
    Die Macht sei mit dir!!!

5. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Yoda's wisdom There's no try!!!
    Go team JADE CURE MARA

6. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    You know I really wonder why I'm more addicted to the M&L romance rather than for example Romeo and Julliet, Tristan and Isolde Cray and Nichos ?????
    Well I only want to say here I don't liked the "if you are dead, I'll not want to live anymore princip"!! DUH!! eek.gif

7. TheB5Fan

TheB5Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 1999
    Lines heard on the Skywalker wedding night:

"Somethings moving down here"

8. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Casta, even if they close the old thread, you can still go to it and read it. You just can't post to it anymore. If the thread isn't on the front page, just do a search for it with the search feature and you will be able to find it.

9. Gav Daragon

Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 25, 2000
    Said on Mara & Luke's wedding night:

"I guess you don't know everything about women yet"

Mara is the greatest

The Mara Jade Fan Club is dead - Long live the Mara Jade Fan Club

10. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    TheRealMaraJade--lol. All of you guys crack me up!
    http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hey B5Fan, what didn't make sense about "Hindsight"? You made a comment about it not making sense--what was it? Let me fix.

=jaded=

[This message has been edited by Jaded (edited 05-14-2000).]

11. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Uhhh it was one of the first lines, i'll go quote it in the fic thread to show you.

12. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you who have read my story over in fanfic for your wonderful comments. It really means a lot to know you enjoyed it.

Now...for those of you who HAVEN'T read it yet, go Forum16/HTML000756.htmlthere now! It's Luke and Mara. Read it. Love it.

MTFBWYA,
    "T"

P.S. MJ Frodo, I know you want more, but I'm sorry that's all I have for that story!

P.P.S. Jaded, you have any more for us (who still need something to read for procrastination purposes, LOL) to read today?

13. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Mara not on top of the list? One redhead going up uP UP!

14. pax mosaic

pax mosaic Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2000
    Jeez, you guys are gearing toward another monster of a thread. Hope you guys achieve 2000 in 2000 (please, don't let it crash a gain). I'm one big addict of Mara.

Cure Mara

15. Casta Diva

Casta Diva Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    You guys, I'm going to do something REALLY evil this time. . I'm going to blow someone's cover up. Pax Mosaic is my good old sis (she gave her consent on the issue). I've recently converted her to be a Mara Fan after guiding her through our scary big thread. We'll be a formidable team together, hahahaha!

16. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Nice to see you around Pax. Don't be a stranger.

It was a real nice fic Tara, hope to see you write some more.

17. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Another great quote (although not verbatim...working from memory):

Mara: You know, back on the Starry Ice Faughn said we made a good team. She was right.

Luke: We make a good team.

Eh, something like that but I don't have that book with me, but sue me for adding to the thread

Go team Jade! This baby is on a crash course for greatness!

=jaded=

18. pax mosaic

pax mosaic Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2000
    A couple seconds ago, you guys have already witnessed the conduct of my evil sister . I'm working with her on the Dialogue project as well as others. She's the biggest junkie of all on this kind of things pertaining to Mara, and I, must show support for my dear lovely (didn't I say evil a few lines ago?) sister. Now, continue with the topic initiated by her.

You know you are a MJ CONVERT when:
    1. After your good old sister bombarded you with all kinds of things about Mara, you can no longer stand the siege and succumbed to the seduction of Mara Jade (I'm groveling on my knees)
    2. The first time you appear on this thread, your cover has already been blown by your sister, LOL.
    3. You and your sister are doing team projects on Mara Jade.

Can't think of anything yet.

19. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ahhh thanks Jaded, another quote of for What was heard on the Skywalker wedding night:

"We make a good team"

20. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Hmmmm if you post as much as your sister Casta then this thread is going to go through the roof.

21. Casta Diva

Casta Diva Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    My sister is whiny sometimes, and so is me. If I'm too occupied sometimes, she might post on behalf of me, so please recognize her work on the "Diagloues among MJ Addicts".

I have to bring something interesting up. We probably share nothing in common with Callie fans, yet we all dislike KJA's books. But there is indeed one thing that we have in common--The Endless Whines and Worries about Crashing Threads!!!!!!!! Here goes my substantiating evidence.

THE CALLISTA SIDE
    Jedi15 at the Beginning of Callie Fan Thread:
    Well, here we are once again, with a brand-new Callista thread (again)! Boy, she must be cursed, because we've now suffered through THREE threads! I contacted the administrators for help because something was happening to our thread. And they said that it was permanently corrupted...

Empress Palpatine:
    Dammit! I hate it when things like this happen

THE MARA SIDE
    Thanos6:
    OK, since the previous thread was closed, I'm creating a new one. Hopefully, without Darth Mull, this won't turn into a river of flame.

MJEH:
    At last! It is resurrected!

Thanos6:
    Hey! We don't want this thread to be closed down too, do we?

Myself:
    "Describe your FIRST reaction (be very very very specific)when the thread is closed down, although I do hope it won't be). 90% of the mara fans probably would react with shock and disbelief, and something like "sithspawn".

TheB5Fan:
    Insane, yes, we will rebuild if the thread falls, just as strong as well.

You guys, my sister has just suggested to me that we should make a dialogue just out of all what we whine about a crashing thread. That'll be such an interesting idea. I might put up a dialogue that describes the lives of mj addicts (such as, B5 to Jaded "give up life, write more fan-fic"). I guess the later ones would be kinda funny.

22. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    pax, welcome to the fold!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Jaded, you have any more for us? I'll work on it--I think there's one more post left to Forum16/HTML/000661.html"A Different View" and then it's done.

Then that means I can start on my next story Any suggestions? Maybe I'll have to start that "Interview with the Skywalkers" add-on thread. Sooo many things to do. ANd with pesky finals getting in the way...

Luke & Mara: The best team in the universe! (with Team Jade closely behind)

=jaded=

23. Jedi Corran Horn

Jedi Corran Horn Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 1999
    Damn whats with the large posts, I hav'nt posted much because its been a busy weekend.

24. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    A fan club add on thread would be great fic. Hmmm me and Jaded dialogue on fan fic? hehe.

*TheB5Fan gets out whip*
    Work faster!
    *Crack crack*

25. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    I'm listeing to the audiobook version of "Dark Force Rising" right now and something triggered in my head:

Luke and Mara need to be teamed up together more often in the NJO.

They make such a great team--have always made such a great team, so shouldn't they be working together more in the NJO? Especially after Mara gets cured (cough cough powers that be do it now cough cough)? There's always that nasty habit of splitting all of our heroes up--but dude, why? I want to see Mara and Luke side by side, taking the Yuzzhies out left and right and upsidedown.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, yo...

=jaded=

B5Fan...hey, keep...ouch, keep that whip away from me...

Snap. Hiss

Yeah, you LIKE that? http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/devil.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.