main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mara Jade Fan Club Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TheB5Fan, May 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    YES, it's working again!

Trace--RUIN FRENZY TIME! I love those quotes you picked, particularly the first one. That sly Luke with his one liners

TRMJ, told ya once, I'll tell you agian. LOVE the gif. Makes me get a little catch in my throat as it blinks to the part, "...to love." Happy Sigh

=jaded=

2. Phoenix928

Phoenix928 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 2, 1999
    4:29 A.M.

I'm in a state of mild depression... damn those Lakers... damn them! <Sigh> And Bird won't even be back coaching next year... <Sniff>

I know, I know, what's a guy from Jersey doing rooting for the Pacers? Long story... suffice it to say that the Nets aren't exactly the Dream Team, and I don't much care for the Knicks... and I like the Pacers better than the Lakers... and I'll stop talking basketball now...

Grrr... so close, too... grrr....

Ahem...

1. Nice job, TRMJ... that GIF looks pretty spiffy...

2. In reference to the first Ruin quote posed above, (the one about Jedi sarcasm) I have but one thing to say: THAT'S what I'm talking about! You see that? Inane banter IS FUN! I love that crap... it's my favorite kind of crap...

3. The line that hit me the most, I think, was, as I mentioned somewhere before, not an L&M line or whatever. It's the one where Corran quotes a Caamasi saying. I just think it's brilliant:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You Caamasi had a saying: if the wind no longer calls to you, it is time to see if you have forgotten your name.

I don't know exactly why, but I just found that line to be so... I don't know, meaningful? It's very poetic, I think, and just seems to fit SO well...

Anyways, I'm starting to think I'm delirious... night, all...

3. MJ.Frodo

MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2000
    Yeah great more of this Ruin and gifs!!!

Thanks TRMJ!! I'll send it to ya !Oh well I hope ya like it, if not plese don't posted it hear ya!! redface.gif

If ya like B5 I'll send my pictures to ya too. I've only 3 so far now Don't have much time ya know

Go team Jade Cure Mara

http://www.terravista.pt/Copacabana/5274/love.gif

4. TheB5Fan

TheB5Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 1999
    Good job TRMJ! It looks like the thread is back up too, Woohoo!

5. Jedi Corran Horn

Jedi Corran Horn Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 1999
    Hi people Im glad your keeping the thread healthy Ill just tell you that despite I can't afford my internet bill(Im using college cmputers at the moment) I still bought Ruin Im already half way through and its starting to get very tense. I hope I talk to you soon I miss our chats.

6. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    More Ruin quotes (I don't think we've had this one posted yet...):

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>She turned her head and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you. Mind if I just relax here in your arms for a while?"

"Sure, we have the time."

"A day or two?"

"Well, sure, but standing here for a few days will be a bit much, don't you think?" Luke smiled. "We could get faint from hunger."

"Oh, good point, husband mine. Perhaps we should go lie down."

"Definitely like the way you think, Mara."

Dirty thoughts! I like it.

=jaded=

7. Phoenix928

Phoenix928 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 2, 1999
    Afternoon, everyone... looks like all's quiet...

Oh well, I have nothing interesting to say, anyway, so I guess I'll go goof off somewhere else...

Cure Mara, resurrect the Ewoks, double the size of Rogue Squadron, destroy all mynocks, etc. etc.

8. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
  9. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ewoks? You mean ressurect Ewoks so Mara can use them as target practice?

Would make for a great Mara Novel

10. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ewoks? You mean ressurect Ewoks so Mara can use them as target practice?

Would make for a great Mara Novel

11. TheRealMaraJade

TheRealMaraJade Jedi Master star 4

Oct 8, 1999
    MJ.Frodo, I received your email, but there was no image attached to it!

TRMJ

PS: Thanks for the compliments on the gif everyone!

12. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Threads are up, posts are showing yet?

13. Artemis

Artemis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2000
    Trace and Jaded, I LOVE the quotes. I may be a newbie, but can I add my own favorite word exchanged between L&M? End of VotF: "...regardless."

14. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    test, test

Okay, I hope this blasted message board is working now, I, for one, can not wait until they switch to snowboard. This stuff with the boards crashing every 12 hours is really getting old.

Oh yeah, for anyone who's been following it, Rebelmom updated Zenda'la for us! Go read it! Forum16/HTML/001026.html Forum16/HTML/001026.html

Cure Mara!

15. Grand Admiral Thraawn

Grand Admiral Thraawn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 1999
  16. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Hello ya all !!! Welcome all newbies and keep posting (the first rule !!! )

Welcome back JEDI CORRAN HORN hope ya'll be able to come back often!

Ah TRMJ I tried again hope it works now!!

Mara the best cure of Luke

Go team Jade cure Mara

[This message has been edited by MJ.Frodo (edited 06-21-2000).]

17. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    It's ALIVE!

Jedi Corran Horn--yay, glad to have you back, even if for a short time. Hope you can pop in again soon!

And Artemis--hey, welcome to the thread and thanks for the additional quote Yeah, baby, it better be regardless Took you long enough to propose.

I'll have to check out RebelMom's new addition. I've also added a new addition (kinda mushy ) to "A Complicated Journey."

=jaded=

18. Grand Admiral Thraawn

May 7, 1999
    Sup everyone!

Well, back at work for the government and look what I'm doin? hehehe The Canadian Government is PAYING me to surf the JC Forums...although they don't know of it yet.

Anyways, how do you think Mara will be cured. And, *gasp*, if she doesn't ... how will she die?!?!?! I for one want her to cure herself through the force so that she could be called a Jedi Master :p

And if she dies, I'd want her to go in Lukes arms so he could go Dark Side on the Vong ...

Cure Mara!

19. Grand Admiral Thraawn

May 7, 1999
    My post didn't show
    Sup everyone!

Well, back at work for the government and look what I'm doin? hehehe The Canadian Government is PAYING me to surf the JC Forums...although they don't know of it yet.

Anyways, how do you think Mara will be cured. And, *gasp*, if she doesn't ... how will she die?!?!?! I for one want her to cure herself through the force so that she could be called a Jedi Master :p

And if she dies, I'd want her to go in Lukes arms so he could go Dark Side on the Vong ...

Cure Mara!

20. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Oh if Mara died, Luke would go buck wild on them Vong

21. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Well I hope Han would be able to find a cure in Agents!! I don't think that the disease could cured through the Force only though.

CURE MARA GO TEAM JADE

22. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ugh, this damn cure. With so many jedi, and all the healing techniques and ppl like Cighal, it bothers me that no cure could be found. Of course Cighal is sort of KJA's wonder cure....... like his wonder superweapons and... ugh forget it.

23. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ugh, my day off, and no one is around. Where is everyone? The last post that was posted on this thread also hasn't shown up. Hope this thread didn't die already.

24. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    Ok, this is the third time ive posted to the thread, and it never updates. It doesn't even go to the top of the list. Ugh, so many problems lately.

WORK!!!!!!

25. TheB5Fan

Dec 8, 1999
    oh boy, one more post in this thread. If this doesn't work soon, guess its time to start a new one.

Where's Jaded?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.