main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Marathon Tickets (Galactic Passport)

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by TheDarthVader, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Si_Snootles

Si_Snootles Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2003
    WOW! I'm away for 24 hours and ticket madness breaks out!

Check your email!

2. Jazzatola

Jazzatola Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 16, 2001
    Mail checked and replied to. :)

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Just got my ticket from Jazzatola
    Thanks dude, your a generous guy and you respect the true fans who love SW as much as you do

[face_peace]

4. yodathecoder

yodathecoder Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Hi - I'm still looking for one more ticket - does anyone have any spare? And how much? BTW, I saw a warning from UCI saying that they will be policing ebay bought tickets on the day and may refuse admission - surely only a real star wars fan would pay over the odds for a ticket anyway - doesn't this go in favour of only those who live near london and don't have school/jobs? If someone bought one on ebay and they turn up, how likely is it they won't get it - surely this will leave half the cinema empty!

5. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I think the ebay thing was designed to punish those who desided to sell tickets for extortionate prices because they know people will pay.

Unfortunately its backfired a bit, and those who actually want to go & spent loads on tickets won't be allowed in

6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I guess some people missed my post a few days ago.

UCI are relenting a little. Their aim was to get the tickets pulled by various means (not sure how that went but we did see a few auctions vanish at one point). They don't want to punish fans who've paid over the odds for them.

I was told there probably won't be anyone thrown out over it, but they still advise not to go the ebay route as a lot of this comes down to Fox (such as the recent Box Office only rule for the final tickets) and therefore there could still be some problems on the day.

There has been talks of random I.D. checks, but I don't think they're going to do that now.

7. Ulic QelDroma

Ulic QelDroma Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 1999
    Woohoo! Getting a ticket from Konmeister on Monday! Thanks!

8. Dead-Cat

Dead-Cat Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2004
    AHHHH, you turn your head for a second...

Did anyone get a spare ticket?

Please PM me

Bet you guys with tickets are having a few sleepness nights now it's so close!

9. Astrantia

Astrantia Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    If at some point some crazy 6'3" guy jumps out his seat and starts shouting "Get him Yoda get him! Use the force!" a 5'5" girl will pull him back down by his short and curlies!

10. Indianajones00

Indianajones00 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    I am but not for the right reason, think I have a chest infection, feeling really bad but hopefully I will have recovered enough for Monday.

11. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    If at some point some crazy 6'3" guy jumps out his seat and starts shouting "Get him Yoda get him! Use the force!" a 5'5" girl will pull him back down by his short and curlies
    LOL, thats me silenced then :p

12. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Richie, you do that, and I'll "slap you silly", myself.

....Woah, hippocrit warning! *ALERT, ALERT* *ALERT, ALERT* :p

There has been talks of random I.D. checks, but I don't think they're going to do that now.

How would that work with fans buying tickets from other fans?...BTW, I've got to see you on Monday to grab my ticket off of you, Chris.

13. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    The I.D. check thing was just something that was mentioned in passing when he was telling me about the extra tickets going on sale.

Basically said there may be signs going up saying possible I.D. checks at the same time as the sign saying few more tickets available. It sounded more like a measure to stop the touts and ebayers buying up the final tickets than anything else. If you're with a the person you got the tickets off you're sure to be safe, but if not then I wouldn't worry anyway as he sounded pretty certain it wouldn't happen on the day.

I'm PMing you on the other matter.

14. Tickets

Tickets Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    Two tickets for sale!!!

No, time for mailing everybody on the list individually.
    Have still two tickets for sale, seated together. Mail me, and state how much you would give in the first mail. Tickets could be picked up near London.
    Regards
    sbright27@web.de

15. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    Ticket sales via PM only dude, and no tickets should cost over the original price of £50.

Seb

16. son-of-vader

son-of-vader Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I just want to say a massive thanks to Raj_Vader who has just made me the happiest person on these forums by letting me have his 2 spare tickets.... Raj, you are a star! See you Monday A.M. :D :D :D :D :D :D

17. Raj_Vader

Raj_Vader Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    aww - you're making me blush ... :D

No probs at all - glad to be of help! I still have another spare if anyone's interested........

EDIT: Spare has now gone to TheDarthVader

18. Kassy

Kassy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    I may still have that spare ticket for Monday 16th Galactic Passport!

So PM me just in case

DeadCat, where are you ?

19. galaticpassport

galaticpassport Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    Hi,
    I have one galactic passport for sale. I'll arrive in central London tomorrow around 5pm and cannot check my e-mail until then. Send an e-mail with your bid and I'll get back to the one with the highest bid as soon as I can. If you want a qiucker deal include your phonenr and I'll call you. My e-mail: galaticpassportforsale@hotmail.com (I know it's misspelled, made the account too late last night;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.