main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ** MARCH 15 ** Meeting ~ 1:00 ~ at Coco's by Ontario Mills

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyaen

Kyaen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Unfortunately I have a play at 2:00 I have to be at in Colton on Saturday. Roomie is the theatre instructor and runs all the plays so I make it a point to attend them all.

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    WILL BE THERE:
    Jedifan
    Symina
    HanChewie clan
    JT
    MommyJedi clan
    Han-Shot-First clan

CAN'T MAKE IT:
    AboutaSith
    Jangos mom
    Kyaen
    CUJ

How's the car situation, JO? You and I need to go on one of the Opra shows where she gives everyone in the audience a new car!!

3. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Seriously. That'd be awesome!!

I think we're gonna have to skip this one.

Have fun!!

4. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Oh, that makes me sad!

5. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    So are we still meeting at Coco's, or are we going somewhere else?

6. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I just talked to the daytime manager at Coco's and he was a piece of work. He okay-ed us for the banquet room at 1:00 tomorrow but said all orders will be on one bill and they'll be charging an 18% gratuity. "Not happening!!" He said they'd been doing that for over a year now. "In what universe?" I had to channel a bit of JO and let him know that's not how it's done with us.

Okay, maybe I didn't have to beat him, but I insisted that we've always had separate checks. He said that would be okay this time.

So, we're on for 1:00 tomorrow at Coco's in the banquet room and it's under my name (Kari). One of the top things on our agenda needs to be where we'll meet from now on because I'm done with that place!

7. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    That jedi mind trick always gets 'em. See you tomorrow!

8. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Great for the Jedi Mind Trick. I am so sorry that that resturant has to be that way. Yes we need a different place to meet. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

9. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    That's not good for customer relations.... Now they loose a large monthly group. Oh well!

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    you dont have to pay the 18% gratuity. You pay what you want, it's just a "courtesy" that they add it.

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    AaS, I got there and the room wasn't even set up. I ended up helping to move the tables around. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with that Coco's!

Well, you missed a big ol' love fest! I'm happy to say that several long lost members were able to make it today. Sandy, you looked great! Let's keep it that way!! Mike and Shiela, you've been missed! Minda and the princesses, it was wonderful to see you after such a long time, too! Glad Joe got to come out and hang with us geeks. Don't think we scared him too much! Sonya, I'm glad you made it! JT, thanks for sharing the pictures. They were awesome!

As always, it was wonderful to hang out with all of you! It's like coming home! [:D]

Put it on your calendars: April 12, 1:00, Denny's in Victorville (NOT Hesperia).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.