Niagara, ON ***March 16th*** Y.J.N. Next Event - Public Skating Day

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Oct 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Dinner too????
    I don't know if my dad can pay for 2 dinners again. Maybe not, it depends on where we go if we go for dinner. I really don't wanna miss out.
  2. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, here's the deal with me (just to let people know). I won't know if I can come until either late tonight or tomorrow. My dad just drove my mom and sister to Fort Erie for a skating competition (cuz my mom didn't know where to go). He doesn't know if he's staying or not. So, if he stays..I won't be comming unless I can get a ride. If he comes home, I MIGHT be there.
    Ok, that's all!
  3. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    Dinner is always an added option...we don't have to go.
  4. Mert_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    How.... original.

Well, I actually am going to hang out with my mom. We're going to watch all of the Star Wars movies and eat burgers. I just found out she actually lined up for the original trilogy when they came out!
  5. Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Dinner will be OK with me. I got the $$$ :D

Where should we eat?

Another suggestion: What do you think of an all-night Star Wars film festival?
  6. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds like a really fun idea Nick....if someone will put up with everyone at their house for 6 hours!!!!! [face_shocked]
  7. jadepadawan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will see you guys at the meeting on Tues the 26th then seeing I am home in Oakville today and must help with my dad's 50th party today-but I can't wait!
  8. Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Actually Laurie, it's 8. Not including the tape of Trailers documentaries and Fanfilms I made.
  9. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    BUMP!!!

OK new day:

Y.J.N. Public Skating Day
    Where: Bill Burgoyne Arena, Linwell Rd. (between Ontario St. and Lake St.) St. Catharines.
    When: Saturday March 16th, 3pm-5pm
    Price: $3.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.