main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March 1st meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey you guys, would anyone object to me bringing a birthday cake? Do you think the theater would care? My birthday isn't til March 31st, but I thought it would still be cool. Let me know so my mom can go order it. Thanks.

2. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    If anyone objects to you bringing cake there is something wrong with them. :D

3. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Can it be chocolate with Power Puff Girls on it? J/C!!!

4. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Well, they do use the room for parties :)

RE: the room. I still need to meet with Mr Watson and the new replacement manager later this week or next to confirm the set-up. As was mentioned at the meeting we may have to pay for the room this time out. If so, I'll let everyone know. Also, we may need everyone to pitch in a buck or two for the room...

We'll let you know...

-Gary

5. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    If we get to celebrate Shelbi's then we get to celebrate mine!!! *whines in a little girl voice*... Teenagers get all the fun [face_mischief]

OOPS!!! This is Jammie, forgot to log Mike off.

6. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    There... that's better!

It probably would've left some confused people if it was Mike1 whining in a little girl voice :D

It's a mental picture no one should have...

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I don't get it, there was a difference in Mike's voice? Hmm, sounded the same to me.. ^_^

8. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Anyone that was at the drive-in just think about Mike1's little girly laugh. Now that is fun

9. DarthPaul1971

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey that could be way we could make money for the group...video tape Mike1 lauhing like that and send it into Funniest Home Videos. It's sure to win.

10. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey I think you may be on to something there Paul.

11. Kara_Jade_2002

Kara_Jade_2002 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2003
    Whose birthdays are we celebrating at the meeting? What days? Just curious. My birthday is in March also. Well, anyways, talk at you all later.

12. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    The cake should not be a problem. The new manager's name is Mrs. Martinez (unsure about exact spelling). Mr. Watson's last day is tomorrow. If you want to me with both of them or at least talk to both of them tomorrow after 5:30 PM they will be at the theatre. If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Heath

13. Vader4eVer77

Vader4eVer77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Dont you think we should just celebrate everybodys birthday thats in march? That would be cool!! mines not till august 16 but i am turning 15 1/2 feb 16!!! I'm really nervous!!

14. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Yes, if we do one we should do them all. Oh 15 1/2 wow so old! I will be 25 in April!!! Got 9 years on you dear!!!

15. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I'm not trying to be selfish, that's the last thing i was trying to do. I just thought it would be cool. If you want, we can just celebrate everyones b-day.

16. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Shelbi's bein' selfish, Shelbi's being selfish! hehehe, just kiddin'. I don't think anyone knew we had so many March B-days', i sure didn't.

I think some cupcakes or a cake would be cool. I'll bring the cans of Spam.

17. Kara_Jade_2002

Kara_Jade_2002 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2003
    Shelbi, we weren't trying to say that you were being selfish at all, I was just curious about the number of March birthday's that there are and who all we will be celebrating for. I think it is a great idea to celebrate everyone's birthday at once. (and it's not just because my birthday is in March too) :0) he he

18. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Shelbi,
    Hope you didn't think by my post that I was implying you were being selfish w/ the cake. Each of us has our own funny sense of humor & tease each other all the time on the board, that was my way of teasing. Sorry if it came out any other way! I think it would be great to help you celebrate your b-day... before I hit my 30's I was excited to celebrate mine too ;)

19. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    What your close to 30 Jam's here I thought you were 28. I need to get catch up. hehe

sorry I had to Valy day and all.

20. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I think all the March Birthday people are just naturally selfish. For that matter, when I become King of the World, I will put into law a ban on any and all birthday celebrations during the month of March!

This madness will end soon!

J/K 8-}

21. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    Jake, you are right about march people being selfish, Aries peole are stubborn and want things done their way.
    Jamie, I wasn't saying that you said I was selfish, I was just making the fact known that selfishness wasn't my intention. But if I do seem a bit selfish in the future, just know that it wasn't my fault, that's just how I'm supposed to be.

22. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    I will just bring a cake and everyone who wants to can help blow out the candles. It will be half chocolate and half white w/ a star wars picture on top, haven't decided on which one though.

23. DarthPaul1971

Jun 24, 2002
  24. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Paul, I think the goal is to make the cake edible... No offense, but I don't wanna eat you :)

25. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    We could cut him up into bit sized chunks, like in Alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.