main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March 1st meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, Brent that is sick! If you think of things like that, please keep it to yourself. :) And Paul, that pic makes you look short. Weird.

Now, I AM going to be selfish! Tomorrow is my birthday, WHERE IS MY FRICKEN BIRTHDAY CAKE?!?! :D Kidding. Yah, going to be 33 tomorrow. Lucky me. Although I'm greatful, because today was beautiful and I got to spend most of day outdoors. Good birthday gift from the Maker. :)

I think it would be a good tradition to have a "birthday party" at meetings, for all the people who have birthdays in that particular month. If someone bring a cake, the rest of us could bring either a beverage (enough for everyone), an appitizer or something like that.

Ice Queen

2. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Well Happy Birthday Lisa. I was wondering, since today is V-day and tomorrow is your B-day, did any of you boyfriends try to get off with getting you just one present for both? Inquiring minds want to know..... HBD again.

3. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Well Happy B-Day Lisa hope it goes well for you. You still don't look a day over 21. Best wishs.

I just realised I am being very complmentive(sp) to to everyone but the Mike's :D

4. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Isn't my icon the cutest thing?!?! I love it when TF.N does things like that! [face_love]

***arches her eyebrow and looks evilly at Otto*** And what are you up to? You are being too nice, and of course I don't trust you. If you are being nice, thanks. If you aren't, I'll just kick your a$$. [face_devil]

Roger-no, I made it perfectly clear that if they were going to "enjoy" (damn these PG boards! :) ) Valentine's Day, two gifts were the only way. Although, I was never big on the gift aspect for V Day. I don't like roses, so they didn't have to worry about that. I just wanted to know that they were thinking about me and were happy to be with me. If they actually showed some creativity and imagination, I was more then happy to show my appreciation. :D I can't say that I have been in too many relationship that I would describe the relatoinship as a "two way street", but the one's that were...were lots of fun!!! [face_love]

Ice Queen

5. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Lisa,
    Happy birthday girl!!! Maybe in March we can do a girls night out & celebrate ours together... I think between the 2 of us we can find some trouble to get into! ;) [face_devil]

Otto,
    To catch you up, I will be 32 on March 16th. But anyone who thinks I'm 28, well, we'll just go along w/ that!

6. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    BTW... Can anyone tell me who my icon is? I just thought she looked pretty cool, so I picked her :D

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Happy Birthday Lisa! May all your cake be frosted.

Mike AND Dena.

8. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Jammie, her name is Wilst Molan and she's one of the patrons in the Outlander Club, the nightclub that Obi-Wan and Anakin chase the assassin into, in Episode II. Clickie for a better picture.

9. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Happy Birthday Lisa!

So any exciting plans?

10. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Do I have any big plans? No, not really. I need to do laundry and study today. Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy! :) Tonight some of my friends are taking me out to dinner and then we might go see a band.

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes everyone! Very sweet.

Jammie, we WILL have to do a girls night out in March to celebrate our birthdays. [face_devil] Poor boys!

Ice Queen

11. Vader4eVer77

Vader4eVer77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Hey Happy Birthday Lisa, I hope you had a good one. Oh yeah the only reason why i said that i was nervous about turning 15 1/2 is because i'm in drivers ED and i'm gonna have to get my license thats all. :) Sorry. Just let me know what i need to bring to the meeting.

12. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Tabatha, I was just giving you a hard time!!! 15 1/2!!! No I know it is a fun and yet scary time getting your license!!!

13. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Should WE be more nervous about Shelbi getting a license?

Just kidding, Shelbi, driving is easy. Anybody with half a brain can do it. Which explains most of the drivers around here anyway :)

14. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    You know, I think I saw something about Shelbi getting her license on the news. Something about a "Orange Alert" and maintaining a hightened level of awareness. I am also duck taping my windows, though I'm not sure why?

15. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    HAHAHA, very funny guys. I'll have you know that my dad took me driving at the Union I-high and I did very well. Besides, I'm only turning 15 in March, I have a while to go.

16. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Whoops, I guess I meant nervous about Tabatha getting her license. No need to worry about Shelbi for another 6 months, I suppose.

Sorry, I got confused since I haven't met either of you. I plan on rectifying that come 3/1. That's right, you will all be graced by my presence at an official function for the first time in months. (Wife and weather permitting, that is).

If I have any input at all, I like having the meetings in the afternoon better. That's when we family types have more freedom for fun.

17. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    What time is this meeting? I am moving this weekend so may be unavailable

18. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Ed,

They've moved back the time from early afternoon to early evening now, 7:00 pm I think is the time we've been meeting.

19. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    "If I have any input at all, I like having the meetings in the afternoon better. That's when we family types have more freedom for fun."

True dat. True dat.

20. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    7pm is the decided time. All regular meetings will be at 7pm on the 1st Saturday of every other month starting with March, barring any scheduling conflicts with special events.

We decided to have a regularly scheduled meeting time so those with lives can make plans to be there. Moving the dates/times/locations every meeting made it hard to make any plans.

21. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Posted on Fanforce.net main.

Happy Birthdays!!! Have a great meeting, and someone have some cake for me :p

22. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Booty I think we can handle that request for you.

23. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Anybody have any plans for after the meeting? I think me and the Mrs. are going to stick around and catch either the 7:55 or 8:15 showing of Old School since I couldn't get out last weekend. Everybody is more than welcome to join us.

24. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Brent, that movie is frickin' hilarious!

Billy and I laughed so hard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.