main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass March 2006 Meet STAR WARS Where Science Meets Imagination March 10th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Bump time. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday. One of my co-workers and his wife and 4 yr old son will be coming along. I need to be at his house around 11:30 in Milford. So I will meet up with yall around 12:30/1:00 if I am not there when yall get there don't fret I will find ya. lol

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    BLAST IT! I just went online to get my tickets and the fraking 1:00 show is sold out! Unbelievable. Did anyone out there buy an extra ticket by any chance? If not, It looks like I won't be meeting up with you after all. AAAARGH!

EDIT: Just noticed on the MOS site that there is another session going off at 1:15. So if no one has an extra ticket I guess I can just buy one for 1:15 and catch up with you all inside the exhibit. Sorry for being so dramatic :)

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Well for some reason I can't buy my tickets on line i put in my info for the last two days and it gives me the white page and no connection!!!!:mad:

I have been trying to get Jim and my ticket and I can't get through.

That sucks about the 1:00 show I guess Jim and I am not going to get in at all at this point.

4. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Let me know I can try to get a ticket for ya for 1:15.

5. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    there are 12:45 and 1:15 still available. If yall get the 12:45 I will catch up with ya. If you get the 1:15 you can catch up with us. Has anyone talked to christain the guy for austria or someplace like that? I hope he has access to the net and can get his ticket. I don't think there will be a problem with doing a walk-up for this. I am thinking about going to the movie at 2:30. I will have to see how long it takes to get the young padawan through the exhibit before I suggest that to my co-worker.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Chris, let me know which show you and Jim are getting tickets for and I'll do the same. I'm sure we can all meet up once inside the exhibit.

7. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    We are trying for the 1:15 show. Aaron is going to get them for us I believe.

8. navalraider

navalraider Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2006
    Guys, I was able to get one ticket for the 1:15 show.

9. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I got tickets for Jim, Jeff, and me today for the 1:15 show. :)

10. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    That sounds cool Chris. my lil crew will go in around 1:00 by the time yall get in the lil one will just be getting finished with the experiments or still on them. My co-worker has a 4 yr old son that is nuts over SW so it will take us a while to get going especially when he sees everything at once. That will be a classic moment.

11. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    going to bring my camera to capture the complete circle[face_skull]

12. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I'll be bringing my camera (actually it's my wife's) along as well. Anyone have any ideas for for what to do or where to go afterwards?

13. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    There's not too much out there besides a 5-minute walk to the Cambridgeside Galleria mall. Of course, you can hop on the Green Line and go right into Boston where there's tons to do.

14. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I was thinking of bringing Jessiaca's video camera I still have from CIII.

Then when I get a recordable DVD player I can make DVDs for everyone.

15. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    That sounds good Chris. That will be interesting I think. This should be a pretty good meet and a fun time. I know I will be going again at the end of April before it leaves town. My mother and brother are coming in so I will take him to it. I was supposed to do that back in November but some crazy things happened which caused me to change my plans.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

16. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I know this probably doesn't help anyone out, but I just went to the MOS website and checked on availability for Sunday. They have the 1:00 viewing now available for purchase. I find this to be a lil odd unless they put some on hold just in case were going to be short for a group or something. Not sure. So if anyone still needs a ticket they appear to be available for the 1:00 viewing or you can just go at 1:15 with some of the other board members going.

17. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Okay everyone tomorrow is the big day.

Does everyone have their travel plans worked out.

Jim and I are picking Aaron up at his house.

And should be back at my house in time for anyone else meeting up to travel into Boston.

Probably meet up at my house at 10:45 to 11:00 in the morning.

If there are any questions please PM me or call my cell if you don't have it I can send it to you.

18. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I am all set for tomorrow. I am meeting up with my co-worker at his house around 11:00 and then heading in.

This should be a great time.

See yall tomorrow.

19. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm posting this on all of the meet threads...if anyone needs to find me tomorrow, I'll be wearing a Boston Rebels t-shirt to the meet. If you don't know what the Boston Rebels' t-shirt logo looks like, please visit the Boston Rebels' CafePress store.

See ya there. :D

20. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Chris, mind if I meet up with you guys at your place? Originally I thought I would have to leave the museum early to pick up the kids, but my wife will be home with them which frees me up to hang around longer :)

21. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Mike that is fine with me. :)

I have had such problems trying to get on any tfn forums today.

I hope this gets to you in time Mike.

Jim and I are picking up Aaron and should be back at my house around 10:30

Anyone else who wants to travel in with us just head on over to my place.

22. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Cool, I'll see you at your place around 11:00.

It must be a tf.n thing because I've been having problems the last couple of days as well. It takes freaking forever for a page to load.

23. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    How was the meet?

24. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    We had a good time.

Tony we missed you man. We thought you were coming.

25. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    Yeah Tony, I was looking forward to seeing you again dude.

I am happy to have gotten back with the group!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.