So CO March 2007 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Mar 16, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wowee. Where's March gone to?

It's already the weekend again?

Anyhoo, I've heard that one of our esteemed RSAs is coming over on the 17th, so I'd like to go ahead and in a non-diplomatic manner say that tomorrow, Saturday, March 17, will be the day of our monthly meeting. Any objections?

Didn't think so. [face_batting]

Come on over whenever -- maybe we can do something for St. Patty's Day, too -- sounds like a couple others might be able to make it, too. I think we'll be working on costume stuff tomorrow -- might possibly try to set aside a regular time each month to work on stuff, too.
  2. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    and im out of town for this. again.
  3. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    When are you in town? :)

Generally, the only attendees are Mistress and JGoC. I try to cater to when out-of-town people are in town already, and coincidentally, that's only happened when in-town people are out of town.

I'm not really venting, so much as being informative. I try not to do things at the last minute, but since not everyone has regular net access anymore, and those who do are really busy and rarely check the boards. Most of the planning -- if any -- happens on the phone, and then I post after I know what might happen.

We have a very informal group -- I like informal. I enjoy not having any structure. But, this is one of the downfalls. I could be strict and keep our "first weekend of the month" rule, but we've already tried that, and even fewer people showed up to meetings. LOL.

I think I shall have the staff plant more banana trees...
  4. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    its just happens that it works well for the southerm ppl around the same weekend as the RMFF meeting. i tend to make it a weekend when i head up to denver. ive done the back and forth in a day so much im kind of sick of it.

I shall make it to another meeting one day!
  5. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Meeting was quiet and uneventful. We concluded at Red Lobster for dinner. I, of course, not wanting to engage in cannibalism, had a steak instead of a sea creature.

Pre-Starfest preparations have been made. I don't believe any of us (from the meeting) are going to Celebration 4 (sad, but other things have taken priority). Sarah's project is moving ahead, as is mine. Not sure if they'll be done by Starfest, though.
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Mine will be done by starfest... I will make it done by then.... even if it means enslaving sewing monkeys
  7. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    can we be flying sewing monkeys?

[face_praying]
  8. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Flying sewing monkeys with laser cannons!
  9. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  10. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Everyone deserves a hot meal.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby