main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL March 31 Meeting Update from Gotham

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darkapprentice112, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkapprentice112

darkapprentice112 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello, everyone! Chris from Gotham here. I just wanted to give you all the word that the giveaway for tomorrow night is confirmed. The prizes are:
    1 Luke EPV Force FX Lightsaber (Blue)
    Several MR Mini-Sabers
    Store Gift Certificates
    Jeff and I are meeting early to discuss how we will be handling the give-aways. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Chris

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey, chris I was just at the store and dropped of the Toys R us flyers for friday night event. Welcome to the boards.

3. TheNinjaDeathSquad

TheNinjaDeathSquad Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    What time is the meeting at.

4. Quickbeam

Quickbeam Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    I believe the meeting is at 7 pm at Gotham City Limits. If you need directions call 641-3335.

See y'all there!

Gregg

5. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone. I wanted to let you know that I am planning on coming to the meeting tomorrow night. This is my first post here, I am usually on Rebelscum. Leia214 was very instrumental in getting me aboard. I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people, sounds like it should be a great time.

6. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hey chris.....this is Josh.i dont know if you remember me but im the one who wanted you to make me the anakin suit. I guess you have been busy. Let me know if you can still do it. I guess ill talk to you about it tommorow. Thanks

7. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome aboard Mickster!!!

8. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that I had a great time at the meeting tonight and I am looking forward to coming back in the future. I was the one in the red Georgia Bulldog hat. If you see me around over the weekend at any of the festivities stop by and say hi. Anyways, thanks again, it was great.

9. TheNinjaDeathSquad

TheNinjaDeathSquad Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    I also had a killer time at the meeting or council i guess you could call it.I was in the back with a brown hat and a brown shirt with chewbacca on it.I also had my two brothers with me.So we'll be attending the next meeting and hopefully some of the events.Are main problem is we dont have any full costumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.