main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March 8th

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, this is kind of a plug for my club and a possible chance for a meeting :p March 8th, the first Saturday of Spring Break, if no one is doing anything, you are more than welcome to join me and ERFSEDS to go up to Bunnel for a rocket launch. I know at least two people that are interested in SW that will be certifying (sp?) that day, so we will have at least three potential memebers there already. Just a though :)

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    As cool as that would be, I'll be gone by then. I think I leave right after I get out of my classes on Friday.
    Sorry. :(

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Where ya goin'? Maybe I'll send a rocket your way ;)

4. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm heading up to the West Virginia/ Maryland/ Pennsylvania area for some Spring Break snowboarding. Being from Michigan, it'll be nice to see some snow again.

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, well if I use the Hybrid Rocket in the ERFSEDS lab with an 'O' engine, and if the winds are just right *runs off to do some calculations*

6. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    How cool. The only rocket I've ever sent up was a bottle rocket that we had to make for physics class. A huge gust of wind blasted though the air just as mine was hurtling higher and higher into the sky- and then it landed on the roof and I failed.
    :(

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Oh no! We have a deprived Rocket Scientist!!! If you can swing it, you're more than welcome to stop by the lab Tuesday's at 6. There is also another Launch April 12th. I'll be in the lab tonight putting an altimeter in my rocket and possibly working on my lightsaber, but I don't know if I will be sticking around long enough to be around after your ERRSA meeting. Depends on if anyone needs my help with the Lvl-1 Cert. Workshop tonight.

8. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    One of these days, I'll try to get myself over there. I'd like to at least check it out. Right now I'm chillin in the C lab. After a stressful ERRSA evening, I went rollerblading and played a bit of racquet ball. It's just about time for me to head home, as I still have homework. I doubt you're still in the lab- even if you had 7 level 1 certs. Oh well.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, thanks to the events of the day I didn't stick around after the meeting. Hopefully next week I'll be able to get in there more and work on my rocket. I have to add that altimeter and re-design the way I secure the engine.

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Edit: Grrrrr, I can't pick up my truck tonight so no lab time for me :(

11. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    My ERRSA meetings are not stressful. So there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.