main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI March 9 Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Idgie, Feb 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Hi everyone--

Okay,for an update,the Detroit FF group is plannng to have our second meeting on March 9 at Border's Books/Cafe which is also located in the same shopping center as Great Lakes Crossing(right?)

We had scheduled the meeting for 8 o'clock,but DP asked if it could be earlier,so how about 7?Is that good for everyone?(any earlier than 7 wouldn't be good for me personally because of work and the driving time.)

So,if this new time is okay with the group we could have bobafemme go ahead and post it on the main page,so it'll count towards our required 3.

Any other ideas?

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Works for me. :)

3. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    I will try my best to be there...I have other matters to attend to. I will send someone my ideas for the logos if I can't be there in person. So, someone please let me know if you have a color printer. Thanks!

4. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Hi Everyone,

7PM works for me. FYI, Borders is right next to Great Lakes Crossing, on the West side, just off Baldwin.

FandB, I have a color printer. If you need to, you can send your stuff to me. Hope you won't need to, though, so you can present them yourself!

Regards,
    M.

5. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I should be able to make it. However, I will be starting a (temporary) sportswriting job in Livonia on Monday, and there is a chance I would have to work sometime on the day of the 9th, but I expect the evening to be free. I'll bring the party favors ;)

6. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    I think i can make it to this one! about how long do you think it will last?

Also, anyone can design a potential logo right?

7. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    Providing no unforseen (difficult to see is the future) events crop up and it passes with the 'boss' I should be there.

My cheap little Xerox C8 color printer is on the fritz, or I'd gladly volunteer it's service. That's what we get for going with the bargain printer and listening to the Xerox representative at Best Buy! :mad:

8. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    Sounds unanimous enough.I'll PM bobafemme and see about getting the date posted.See you all there!

9. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    If anyone has problems with meeting "later" in the day (7pm or 8pm)...if you'd like...I could meet with some people earlier in the day if it's more convenient. I live close to Great Lakes Crossing ('bout 10 minutes) so it wouldn't be a problem for me.

It's just a suggestion.

10. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I am not sure if Bobafemme can still post meetings. If she can't, let me know and I will get it posted for you.

11. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
  12. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    Do you live in Michigan Scooby?If so,come on out,the more the merrier.

You should know however,that first time attendees are required to buy at least two rounds of drinks for the group.

just kidding,come on out:)

13. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Good one, Idgie!!

But seriously, folks, we're hoping to have many new members join us on the 9th! Please come out and make our group even better!

Regards,
    M.

14. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I've been passing it on to MysterySith so the meetings to get posted. I am still compiling the number of meetings/attendees list so that Detroit's rise to power is not interupted. :)

15. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    The best thing for you to do now for your news to get posted is e-mail it to Fanforce@theforce.net That way either Elan-Rai, myself or any RSA can post the info.

16. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Where is Jedi-MInd-Trick?

17. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    Good question,according to her profile,she's been logging on to the JC forums,just not here.(?)

Have we made her mad or something?

18. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Try sending her a PM sometime. She might explain why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.