Provo march activity?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthIshtar, Mar 3, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    While we're waiting for a new CR, what shall we do to keep ourselves cheerful during the transition from winter to spring?
  2. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Play with lightsabers?

To get out that month before finals agression.

Can I invite myself/reserve a spot at the April activity?
  3. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    We could watch one of the SW movies and play a drinking (lemonade/soda) game... The OT might be fun for that.

And Eowyn, of course, you're totally welcome! :)

-Mia
  4. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Oh, man, a lemonade-drinking game to any one of the OT movies would be so fun. And Eowyn, you know how much we want you to drag your very cute self out here to Utah for the purpose of visiting us and generally having fun!
  5. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    What days/times work best for everybody? Weekends or weeknights?

The weekends of this month are the same as the last, the 10-11 (Fri.-Sat.), 17-18, and 24-25. But weeknights might work better for some people...

-Mia
  6. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Now that my family vacation's over, I can do pretty much any day. Let's make a poll.
  7. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Lori-Ann when will you be here?

Hehehe guess what I received today!

Thank you so much for my b-day gift!

*kateydidnt the proud owner of a green lightsaber*
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    A proud and possessive owner of a lightsaber who gives off scary vibes when cuddling it.
  9. Noelie Jedi Master

star 4
    friday nights for me... unless I find a way of ducking out of work early, and still get my daughter home. [face_dancing]
  10. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Bah, bring Marlei along. :) Though is it wise to do drinking games around a younger person? ;)
  11. Noelie Jedi Master

star 4

Ha, remember the idea of a 50 year old in a 17 year old body? That is Marlei. She will merely think we are crackers.
  12. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Hey, I was once exactly like that and I didn't mind if people were crackers. ;)
  13. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    We could always pretend the lemonade/soda is Corellian Brandy... ;)

-Mia
  14. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Or hrashi, which causes hallucinations. :)
  15. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think we need to pretend we are having hallucinations at our meetings... [face_hypnotized] Strange things seem to happen ALL on their own.

;)

Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Everyone post with the dates/times you are available...and then we can pick a date from there. (Or if you're like me, post the few conflicts you have.)

I'm pretty much available anytime -- for now -- that may change if I get a job. But right now, the only conflicts I have are these:

night, Fri. 3-10
    afternoon, Sat. 3-11
    night, Fri. 3-17
    --afternoon, Sat. 3-18 or 3-25, not sure which one yet.

Other than that, I am good to go. Please post your conflicts/free slots of time, whichever list is shorter. :) Edit: Or you can PM them to me, whichever.

-Mia
  16. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I can't do tomorrow--got a date--but after that, so far I'm unbooked. We could do it on St. Patrick's Day and watch ROTJ because Luke has a GREEN lightsaber.
  17. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Can't do it tomorrow, have a play I have to go to. It's required for all theatre majors. Which sucks. But anyway.

I should be free any other time, I think.

Dana
  18. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    *cough* *points to my above post*

conflict: night, 3-17

;)

-Mia
  19. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    OH... Yeah, we'd like to have you there...
  20. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugh. So about April. I have April 14-26th off from all work. However the girl I'm going with is only willing to go from 14th-18th. Severely limiting my time. :(

:_| I want more Kateydidnt, Guin and Ishy time! Plus I have to see my 3 friends who are graduating in April. eek! I wan to stay longer! :(

Dang! Maybe I can find a way to come back up in June when she goes to a graduation?
  21. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    For me, I just can't do it on a wednesday night and not tomorrow (Stake Conference) other than that I don't have much scheduled.
  22. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    How about the evening of 3/18?
  23. Noelie Jedi Master

star 4
    that would be fine with me.
  24. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Works for me! I just found out that my sister and brother-in-law were going to be in town from the 25th to the 31st so I'm glad we are doing it before then because I wouldn't come if it were while Gayle and Seth were in town.
  25. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    18th works for me. :D And we can do it at my place, if people want. Just me and my stepsis here, and she may not even be home that night.

So the question is, which movie do we want to do? I think something in the OT would be funner. Also depends on what kind of drinking games we can find, I'm doing some hunting now. [face_dancing]

-Mia
Moderators: DieWompRatDie