Provo march activity?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthIshtar, Mar 3, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Yay! Let's do it on the 18th! And yay, we get to see Sparky, I hope!
  2. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmm yes doggy will be here. And the cat. Maybe.

What time do we wanna do this? 6 pm? 7? 8?

And I guess we can always choose a movie when people get here. I have eps 1 and 2, I know at least one of us has 4, 5, and 6, and multiples of us have Ep 3.

-Mia
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I have ep3. I can do it any time after 3 because to get my chiropractor appointment on thursday and not work on sunday, i have to work 7-3 on saturday. I hate the new scheduling supervisor.
  4. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    I have 4, 5, 6
    Any time works for me--I don't have any plans (that I know of) for Saturday.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I had the idea that we base our choice on what the weather is: if it's cold, watch tatooine; if it's hot, watch hoth. :)
  6. Noelie Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate to sound stupid, but where is this going to be?
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'll send you the address, Noelie.

And what time are we doing this? Shall we say between 7 and 7:30?
  8. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    I was thinking a bit earlier, around 6. Actually, I'd rather almost say 5:30 in case it takes awhile for stragglers to get here, but I don't know how well that works for the rest of you.

Also, we need to decide what we're going to be drinking and who is supplying it. Is it Bring Your Own? Or does someone have massive amounts of soda/lemonade they want to donate to our activity? ;)

It will be at my house for sure. If you don't have the address or directions, PM me and I'll provide them for you.

-Mia
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    We could say that we'll be starting the activity between 6 and 6:15, so be there by then.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby