main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo March Activity?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by _JediKnight_, Mar 8, 2007.

1. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I was just wondering if we were planning on having an activity this month. If we are, when would it be (If I know when it is I should be able to make it this month. My schedule is pretty open, unless it is on the 30th or 31st, I am probably going to be out of town those days)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, as I understand it, it's supposed to be on the third Saturday of the month. And there were rumors of bowling going around.

3. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    So that would mean its in just over a week then, on the 17th. Bowling sounds good to me.

4. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Yeah, why not, that sounds like fun. :)

5. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2004
    I'm considering attending...if I can fit it into my schedule. And I'm sure my little sister would love to come. Where at, though?

6. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Ah, it's the fourth Saturday, but close enough. ;)

Yay, glad you guys like the idea of bowling! Seems if I ask on the boards there's sometimes not much response in way of an activity, so I'm worried that people won't like it. So yay.

Also, um... oh yes. Check out the other march activity thread with details (I made a new thread so that I could put the details in the subject line). :)

I am half asleep and going back to bed. Ta ta! I-)

-Mia