main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March/April Memorabilia at the N.E.C.

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Tay-Mar, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    you made up your mind what you are doing yet jon?

apparently richard leparmentier will be at the ukg table again!! anyone want to place bets on whether he will remember us?

2. ChickenTikkaMeeka

ChickenTikkaMeeka Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2005
    Dont leave me out i'm coming aswell.

3. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    I'll just tape it and watch it when I get back. But please people I'm been serious, dont tell me the score. I will be really mad if you do. I get a little over the top when it comes to football. [face_blush]

Good to hear Meeka. :)

4. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004

Ive got an over whelming tempation to go in my peacekeeper prowler pilot costume....

5. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    go for it V! :D

6. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    I'm feeling the need to burn down MPM's table, if indeed they have one.

7. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Haha.. Calm down Tay-Mar.. Just tip it first so they know you mean business, then if need be start the burning.

I'm all excited now! Are we meeting then all queing up for tickets yeah?

8. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    sounds good! just bear with us if you are there before us dude ;)

9. HunkyEvil

Feb 27, 2006
    No problemo Wiz! I've never actually been there before so I'll be the lost looking kid probably in a RotS shirt

10. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    HULK SMASH !

Oh. . . . ok maybe not then.

Yeah we'll keep an eye or two open for ya H.E. We shouldn't be that hard to spot.

11. HunkyEvil

Feb 27, 2006
    Anyway, I'm off for the night! See you all tomorrow!

12. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    So its now 5 minutes to 10. Guess I better get dressed or showered about now if I'm going to make it. :p

13. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    BIG thanks to all, another great day.

Special thanks to Ang and Dave for playing host afterward.

Hunky, it was good to meet you, sorry we didn't get to talk too much but keeping track of Dave at these things is a little tricky. It's great to have you onboard.

14. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    :_| i cudnt go. i missed it. after the filming next weekend i cant do any star wars stuff till i finished my exams :_|

15. HunkyEvil

Feb 27, 2006
    Great to see you guys! Sorry I didn't speak to many of you at all.. Maybe in a different environment it'll be easier! I look forward to the next time anyway.

So thanks Tay-Mar, Wiz, Happy Ninja, Jairen, Varitas, Lady Wiz, ChickenTikkaMeeka, and the guy I cannot for the life of me remember the name of!!! I really thought I got on well with him too out of all of you but I just can't remember your name! :mad: ARGH!!! I'm sorry man.. I just really can't remember it.. Was it you, Jon?

Thanks for a fun day out anyway!

16. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    Nice to know I made a lasting impression on you. :p

Yeah it was a good day, I had fun. Like Tay said, a massive, massive thank you to Ang and Dave for playing host afterward, cheers for the food it was lovely. ;) And I think it was shown to everyone who the Burnout king was. ;) Unfortunatly it wasn't me. :(

So thanks for a good meet guys, look forward to the next one. And thanks for the lift home Dave. I appriciate it big time! :D

17. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
    another great day! we got to see some old faces and make in-roads with things (kote being the main one i feel).

hunkyevil, great to meet you, and yeah, those sort of events aren't really social events so it can be tough to find the time to have a chat and get to know everyone, but not all the meets are like memorabilia, we go to the flicks and have meals and stuff too :D . just glad we didn't scare you off, and remember, the first meet is the hardest ;) , after that it's all gravy :)

here's the gang busted by scout troopers on the way back to the cars (except for HE who did a disappearing trick at some point)

[image=http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/Doctor-Wiz/Meets/busted.jpg]

(what do you mean keeping track of me is tricky? :p standing still at these things is nigh on impossible ;) )

18. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    My boxers and belly was showing. [face_blush] Apart from that, that pic is great! :D

19. HunkyEvil

Feb 27, 2006
    Damn it!! I missed a group photo!! That's it.. I'm photoshopping myself in!

Sorry I disappeared on you guys.. I told Jon, Mark and Phill I was going though. You, Wiz, had scampered off to look at more goodies I believe

20. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I just hope we haven't scarred you off from other meetups! [face_worried]

As far as Mems go, we have been to better events, but it was still good. The one in the summer should be a blast! :)

21. WANNA_BE_TROOPER

WANNA_BE_TROOPER Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2006
    I seen you guys on the saturday but did not come over n say hello as i have just spoken to one of you a couple of times on a private message.

But it was a good event.

Pitty the vintage star wars items are starting to vanish.

22. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Saturday was a good day, just like to say, nice meeting you Hunkyevil, good to see you again Jonjedi. Thanks to Ang and Dave for letting us come back to your house afterwards, also Dave you cooked a very tasty meal and i enjoyed it.

The photo looks good and Jon, you could of pulled your trousers up. Oh well never mind, i've been showing my underwear off all day but i dont care.

23. ChickenTikkaMeeka

ChickenTikkaMeeka Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2005
    Stupid me, I didn't log myself in, I went on my brothers user name instead, sorry. Anyway i just sent that last message.

24. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Ang . . . . . can you pull me trousers up please ? [face_laugh]

25. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Sure that wasn't Mark? :p

Jon - pull those trousers up lad, we'll be having none of that funny business at Collectormania 9 you hear? Away with it, you're in the FF-UK Army now! :p

Edit: Memorabilia is on twice more this year right, will FF-UK Midlands be going to them? Maybe the next one in the middle of Summer? If so, I'll try to come down for it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.