San A, TX March Fan Force Meeting!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our March Fan Force Meeting will be Saturday, March 19 at 6:30pm at Atomic Comics on Broadway and Terrell across from Central Market HEB.

We will be discussing the line up for the Return of the Sith premiere, and all the events we have planned. We will also be collecting money for the prizes for our raffle to benefit the Children's Shelter. Please remember that anything you are willing to contribute will be appreciated and will help us get some awesome prizes for the raffle.

Thanks, and see you this weekend!!!
    Lisa

2. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    GREAT MEETING EVERYONE !!!!

Carlos and Sandra, I hope you both had fun with us tonight, it was great meeting new people and it's gonna be great having you amongst us for the Premiere :)

April is SA FanForce month people, be ready for tons of activities and MORE FUN !!!

Laterz

Juan
  3. Trilogist Jedi Padawan

Oh god!! I missed it! I was sick over the weekend and somehow I thought it was going to be next w/e ... I wanted to drop by and see what's going on.

ObiJuan, were you in the "SA Blockbusters" back in '99 for the TPM premiere? I was there with them. I just wanted to see what all the festivities were going to be for the premiere this time around.
  4. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey Trilogist, I was a part of the Blockbusters in 99 - if you want some info about what all we have planned - I will PM ya my contact number and we can meet up this weekend if you feel up to it . . .

Take Care

Juan - OUT !!!
  5. NY_JEDI Jedi Knight

First item, sorry for my late response. I had a great time with you guys I felt at home for the first time since moving to SA and what an awesome bunch of people you are all very talented, smart and funny.

I am not worthy.

Carlos
    NY_Jedi

6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, we enjoyed meeting you Carlos! I teased you about the Yankees and Knicks, but maybe I shouldn't have. Tim Duncan hurt his ankle that sunday and the Spurs lost to the Knicks on Tuesday!!! Arrrrrghhh...your are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen. Are you gonna make the Red Sox lose 100 games too?!

By the way, I have May 18th, 19th, and 20th off so I can camp out and hang out at the Quarry!!!

NERDS UNITE!!!! (laughs maniacally)
  7. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    It was a really good meeting. It was really great to meet you, Carlos, and to FINALLY meet Sandra too! I'm glad you were both able to make it.

Lisa

8. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey everybody, sorry I missed the meeting. I too was sick this weekend and had to work sick. I was just to tired and feeling down to make the meeting.

Lisa, still hoping to make the Children's Shelter visit if I get the time off.

ObiJuan, give me a call next week Thursday (31st) and catch me up for the movie line up. I'll guarantee some media coverage throughout the event and especially for the midnight showing I think we can do a 10pm live shot with the group.

9. starbuck92 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all! Sorry for the late reply, but midterms and term papers - the dark side of the Force are they! Easily the professors shove them down our throats, quick to make us suffer!

*cough*

:)

It was wonderful finally getting to meet you all, and I can't wait for all the events that are planned that will be leading up to Episode III. I took my niece and nephew to see Robots this weekend - of course, the only reason I wanted to go was for the trailer on a BIG SCREEN. Still gives me goosebumps every time.

May 19?

Anyone? Anyone?

May 19?
  10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    May 19th? Sounds like something important is happening. Is it a Howard the Duck sequel?! YES!!!!!

Heh heh heh...just kidding! I'm ready for May 19th Sandra, are you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.