San A, TX March Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh, oh!! Hank's mom is going to be on!!! We better behave...
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I also wanted to say that it was great to finally meet Cynthia and her husband. You guys are an absolute riot and I had a great time. Virginia may have been quiet but she had an awesome time too. She was just afraid that she wasn't dorky enough! :D
  3. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    [face_dancing] I had a great time. I'm glad I finally was able to meet everyone. I loved it when everyone said in unison "FINALLY" when asked who I am on the boards. That was awesome. I'm so glad this little group exists. Now I don't have to hide my dorkiness. :-B 8-}
  4. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    I had a great time and was glad to put a face to DarthC! We need to crack the code on VA and discover what makes her tick.

Anyway, I had a blast with everyone. Rum is the nectar of the gods! And yes, I made it to Kerrvill alive.

My wife goes under the knife tomorrow afternoon. We still have yet to agree on a name! Arghhh.

-Brent

5. NorwichJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh man 'Stos! Is it already time to have the baby?! I'm out of it for a little while and everthing happens!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.