main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN March FF General Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Yoda_Jammies, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Hey Gang, Jammies here!

I submitted my vay-cay request at work yesterday, and I hope to be in for a 6 day weekend in March, just in time for the GM (and my birthday).

In an unrelated note, I also finished a painting (the kind you hang on the wall, not the kind you pretend to fly around the room making pew pew laser sounds). It's not Star Wars related, but it is based on Monkey Island-- the LucasArts game.

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum02/photo#5036556975878671842

Hope to see you all in March!

MTFBWY

Jammies

2. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Cool painting Jammies. My laser sounds are more of the "ch" prefix variety. Like "chewww chew," but not like when you are eating, you know real lasery sounding.

:)

Hope to see ya in March.

3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I have experimented with the "chew cheeew" effect in my younger days; but I gotta stick with the pew-pew, closely followed by the engine sound Nurrrrrrrrrr.

pew-pew, pew-pew, nurrrrrrrrrr, pew, pew-pew.

MTFBWY
    Jammies
    /maybe I need to open up a window when I uncap the super-glue.

4. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I myself like a rapid fire "thew" sound, espcecially for small laser fire. Capital ships are a whole different story. :-B

Speaking of the meeting, I will be there too. Mike, I might have some goodies for you...

5. capnfatpants

capnfatpants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2006
    So... if I show up, this will be my first time at a meeting.
    Beside being the odd-man out and not knowing any of you, what can I expect?

6. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Plenty of Star Wars and other "Genre" talk aka geeking out / social time. We'll talk about ideas for the club such as events, advertising, etc. We also have a book club, collector's club and costuming/model club too.

We'd be glad to have you. A lurker no more! We should have a lot of Star Wars fun this year due to the 30th anniversary, etc.

7. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Yeah, just like Scott said. Meetings are lots of fun and a good time to geek out! You'll fit right in, and make a lot of fast friends. Our next GM is March 10 at 4 p.m. I'll be posting my announcement thread soon, so stay tuned!

8. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Love the painting. No talking skulls though? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.