March is ArkanSith birthday month...Celebrate your memories here! (please help me with this one...)

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by hyperspace_police, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4

The birthday of ArkanSith Galactic Renegades being official is March 27! (all three meetings completed and a CR chosen...or so the post says...)

So, those of you who have been around since the first meetings and C III and The Line Party...chime in here.

Hard to believe it's been 2 years....

2. VADER312 Jedi Knight

star 1
    woops! wrong thread!

lol! happy b day anyway!
  3. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Waves* Howdies :) since the beginning with Nyborg, the missus, and his now newly teenager! ;)
  4. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dont remember the March meeting at the moment but I do remmeber the first gettogether. It was around Dec. we had it at Wal*Mart in J-ville at the McDonalds inside. There was Denise, James, Myself, Julia and Tre'. We really didnt know what to do or really to talk about. Denise really liked the books, James was along for the ride, Julia hadnt really starte reading but was drug along by Myself and Tre' wich didnt read the books but at the time could tell you anything about the toys of the day.
    WOW ................
  5. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I remember that too! [face_laugh] That was fun :) juz hung out and BS'd about Star Wars :) Wow... does that mean it was Dec '04?? WOW nearly 3 years if so! [face_dancing]
  6. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ShadowScout here,
    I researched this and the first meeting was 10-31-04 at the J'ville Wal-Mart Mcdonalds. Then there was the meeting at the J'ville Shoney's (that is where we met Jay(Hot Springs)and his family, Denise brought Duncan, and I think Darren was there, I could be wrong it was quite a long time ago. And the third(that I was unable to attend) was on Black Friday in West Little Rock at the Fazzoli's. I believe that Henry, Tre', Denise, and Jacob were in attendance(forgive me if I left anyone out, after all I wasn't
    actually there). Then we became official, someone thought we should hold elections, and after a year it was time for elections again, and then........ well that brings us to the present.
    Although we still managed to have some fun(CIII, EPIII line party, a few events....my fave was the Make A Wish), meet some great people and become friends. It's been a short but interestingly eventful 21/2 years. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

May the Force(Jedi or Sith) be with You,

ShadowScout out
  7. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    *********Happy Two Years You Guys*********
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.