March Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Feb 28, 2012.

1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    March looks like a pretty light event month, some of us are going to the Troy Denning book signing but that's all I can think of...so how about getting together for a Meet and Eat? Maybe after St Pat's Day? Maybe Monday March 19? Who's in? Where would everyone like to go?
    Discuss

2. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    19th will work for me. I'm stuck with a mandatory platoon social fun thing bs on the 17th.

What hot spots we got in mind?
  3. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    The 19th sounds good to us. And we're up for anywhere. [face_batting]
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    i wish we could do these on the weekend. but i understand. maybe you guys should go to Joe's Ok Bayou. or J Gumbo. sorry. been feeling my cajun roots lately, lol
  5. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hmmm, haven't been to Joe's in a while. Any other thoughts?
  6. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    After eatting at Joes the last time, I discovered I wasnt' a Cajun food fan. I'm up for anywhere else though.[face_peace]
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hmm...BBQ? you really liked Smokey Bones right? or suggest someplace you'd like to try.
  8. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    UNHOLY BLASPHEMER!!

j/k.

p.s. i hate you guys. you go to all the good restaurants, and i never get to go because it's during the week. can't wait until summer so i can start going again.
  9. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Quite whinnying Deamonicus. And yes, I meant to spell... whinnying.

Hey there Mika, Smokey Bones sounds great. But I love to eat, so I'm cool with where ever the group decides. On second thought, I'm sure that Joe's has something on the menu that I'd like. I shouldn't have tried the crawl fish. LOL!! If Joes is decided on, then it's fine. [:D]
  10. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    is it possible that we could hold off on going to Joe's OK bayou until the May meet & eat. Love that restaurant
  11. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well Zannah since no one else has expressed any preference it will be Smokey Bones! One week from today on Monday March 19th. Usual go time of 7PM. Post up so I can get a head count please and as a special treat it looks like Mrs jedimika will make an appearance.
  12. Kepare Jedi Knight

star 1
    I should be there. Dar, if you're reading this, disregard the message on the Mercs board. I forgot, I had this password under my desk, since it's a harmless account.
  13. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

That sounds great to me, although I don't know if I'll be able to go or not just yet. Save a seat for me anyway ;)
  14. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh yum! I've been dieting like crazy lately, and a big ole steak sounds delish!! [face_dancing]
  15. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Should be able to make it.
  16. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Jammies, if you can make it I'll buy the first frozen and/or cool adult beverage to soothe that painful throat
  17. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

I worked some stuff out so Brandy and I will be there :)
  18. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Unrelated to our Meet and Eat Monday night but driving past The Tilted Kilt today and it looks like they've closed. Makes me (and Dar I'm sure) very sad :(
  19. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    That is sad. Right now it looks about 50/50 that I will be there tonight.
  20. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Our baby sitter fell threw for our grand-daughter. So it's a no show for us. Someone have a steak and a couple of large sweet teas for me. We didn't expect this, so we're now having soup and sandwiches. Have fun guys. [face_batting]
  21. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Small turnout but always a good time. Zannah you would have loved it, we were going through so much sweet tea they just gave us our own pitcher of it ;)