March Meet

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Ryno, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I guess I'll be coming to this meet too. I just have to make sure I get that sunday off from work and change the time of my math tutor session and I should be fine. I just hope I don't go on another book shopping spree while we're there though. That happened last Sunday and it ended up costing me $88. [face_plain]
  3. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Barring any last-minute problems, I'll be there.
  4. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Leah, the meet is on Saturday March 13th, so I don't think it'll affect your Sunday plans. :)
  5. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It says Sunday on the website. I think you need to buy a new calender Tony [face_laugh]
  6. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha, thanks for pointing that out Roy. I hadn't noticed. Tony...please fix! :)
  7. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Damn typos. It's fixed.
    The reason is cuz the last meet was on Sunday, and I forgot to change it.

Website
  8. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight

star 6
    Well, Tony just asked me if I could go to the Meet, and seeing as I don't have work this Saturday I figure I can make it. :)
  9. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I put in the "request for time off" thing for that day at work, now I have to wait and see if they let me take that day off.
  10. Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sounds awsome, this meets looks like it will have a good turnout, can't wait!
  11. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just mention that you've been very angry lately and when people ask for extra butter you want to beat them with an usher's flashlight. Tell them you need a stress break
  12. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Eric's going too? Excellent....first time in over three years that both of the founders will be there. :D

Tony helped me out with subway directions, so I should be able to find the place.
  13. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just mention that you've been very angry lately and when people ask for extra butter you want to beat them with an usher's flashlight. Tell them you need a stress break

LOL.

Butter is self-serve at the red station near the end of the counter.

Whoa..... Creepy. Not even working right now and I still say it. [face_plain]

We don't have ushers at our theater, we're too small.
  14. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Here's a little map I drew up with directions from Park St. T stop.

[image=http://www.bostonrebels.net/images/map.gif]
    :)
  15. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the map! Hopefully I won't get lost. Nice asymmetric star, by the way. :)
  16. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight

star 6
    If anyone should worry about getting lost, it's me. The last time I tried to go to a meet at that Borders, I somehow managed not to find it for over an hour and missed the meet entirely. But I'm sure that won't happen this time. I know what I did wrong way back then and there'll be nothing to stop me this time, to paraphrase Lord Vader. :)
  17. Dex1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    One of these days I'll have to find my original SW board games and we can have a trilogy game-off!
    More than likely by the time I find them it we'll be able to game through all 6 movies. ROFL
  18. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Does anyone have the new LOTR Trivial Pursuit? I wanted to play that but nobody in my house knows enough about LOTR.
  19. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can bring Epic Duels if anyone wants to play? [face_devil]

20. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tony said something about poker..... ;)
  21. -Raldayen- Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I have Star Wars OT Trivia Pursuit, Star Wars Monopoly or Axis and Allies that I could bring. That's it for my board games.
  22. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Tony said something about poker.....

Yeah, I've been watching the World Series of Poker on tv the last few months, so I'd like to try No-Limit Texas Hold-em. I believe Joe is bringing the chips, and I'm bringing my Simpsons deck of cards.
  23. Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ya, I'll bring the chips, no limit Texas hold em is the game I know best.
    I'd love to play some OT Trivial Pursuit, and my friend has LOTR trivial pursuit and I've played it a few times and I do well, so I'd play that too.
  24. Sebulba2179 Jedi Master

star 4
    *grr* My passengers have changed their schedule at the last possible dwindling second at least three times this week. So the possibility's open that they'll do it on Saturday, too. :mad: Needless to say, I won't know until 10:30 AM on that day.

I never should have taken this assignment - but that's a whole 'nother blog installment....
  25. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have Saturday off from work so I'm deffinately in. I'll finally be able to give you guys your Hawaii keychains.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.