main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass March Meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mohawk-Elvis, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    Alright guys I know we talked about going to a hockey game so here is a schedule of the Saturday games for the Worcester Sharks.

Sat. March 3 vs. ADMIRALS @ 7pm
    (FINZ Bobblehead Night! First 3,000 fans get FINZ First Season Collectors Bobblehead head doll.)

Sat. March 10 vs. Manchester @ 7pm
    (Goalie Night! Goalie Water Bottle Giveaway to first 3,000 fans from Fidelity! Saturday Night Signing, post game player autograph session)

Sat. March 24 vs. Providence @ 7pm
    (Guns & Hoses. Tribute to our Finest & Bravest! T-shirts for first 3,000 fans!)
    Salter School of Massage Therapy on hand to give complimentary massages on the concourse. POST GAME FIREWORKS!

The one date I wouldn't be able to make is probably March 10th.

So is everyone up for a night of hockey for the March meet?

Let's hear some input.

And let's get a date settled soon so Providence and Boston's meets don't conflict.

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    any of those dates will work for me.

3. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    I don't miss any games so you guys can pick!

Jorge, I am realy sorry I missed on Sunday. I missed four days of work. I would have gone to the hospital on Tues but I can't afford work's insurance so I passed. I had a temp of 103 and was crawling outa my skin even though I was passed out; messed my feet up from moving so much in my sleep. Went through three shirts in one night on Wed. I was messed up.

GO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!

The Providence Bruins game sell out quick. Manchester is one of the best teams in the AHL and we haven't seen the Admirals yet...

4. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Don't worry about it Big A no big deal I figured you had to be sick as a dog if you didn't make it over.

How about we do the March 3rd game? That way we know we won't interfere with the RI and Boston meets. I will more than likely end up going on March 10th just so I can get one of those goalie waterbottles.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Don't worry about interferring with a possible Boston meet. There's ZERO interest in a meet over there so I may push it out to April.

6. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Lets get a head count here so maybe Jorge or I can head down to get tickets and I can email the Sharks about getting FIS on the jumbo tron.

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I don't know about us for 3/3. We'll have just settled on the house and everything will be in boxes.

For my info, how family friendly are the games? If I take Zach, will he pick up some choice words or get a puck in the face? Depending on his mood that day, tho, that might be an good thing. [face_whistling]

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    From my past experiences at minor league games, they're VERY family friendly. Alot of youngsters in the stands and everyone is pretty polite and easy-going.

Since I will pretty much be a last minute decision, I'll let you guys pick the game.

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I haven't been to a Sharks game yet but when Worcester had the Ice Cats it was very family friendly. All the kids loved Scratch the moscot and it was a good time had by all. I don't think things have changed much since the Sharks have arrived so it should be another good time had by all.

10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Sounds tame enough, depending on where the mascot asks them to scratch.

11. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Sharks games rule guys.

We can all meet at my place prior and hang out then hop in our van and go to the game and park at St Vs and save money on parking. Our van sits at least seven people.

So is the meet set for March 3rd?

12. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    I am up for the March 3rd date.

And if I am able to I might try to make the game for the 25th too.

I will just have to see what my schedule is like.

13. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Nicole and I have tickets for the next 7 home games. So far Chris, Jim and Jorge need tickets to the 3rd?

14. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I know I am in and I think we are trying to get a sitter for the lil wookie cub so my wife can go.

15. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Give me a couple of day to see if I can find someone to watch the kids. My wife doesn't get home that night until 6:00 or so, so I need to find someone to watch them for a couple of hours.

I'll let you guys know ASAP.

16. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    Just wondering if we all go and you already have tickets will we all be able to sit together?

And should we buy our tickets as a group so we do sit together?

Is there a discount on group tickets?

17. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    We can sit where ever we want. I have used tickets from Nicole's work, my work and tickets given to us and we still sat in the same seats.

Group discounts are for larger groups. Sharks tickets are pretty cheap in general.

We'll be able to sit together for sure

18. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I should know by tomorrow night if I can make it or not.

19. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Sorry guys, I'm out for this meet. My folks have to go to a memorial mass and are unable to watch the kids. Maybe next time...

20. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    so how many people do we have for this meet? I know Aaron will already be there since he has tix already. I am planning on it not sure if the wife will come since we have not heard back from her sister yet on if she can watch the lil wookie.

21. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    You can count on me going.

I have never been to a hockey game so this will be a real treat for me.

22. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Do you guys want to meet at my place at about 2pm or so and hang before the game?

23. Mohawk-Elvis

Jan 28, 2007
    I am not sure I will be there by 2 but probably more around 4 or 5 for me.

Aaron we can just buy the tickets the day of the game wiyh no problem right?

24. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I have to take the lil one to my sister-in-laws house prior to the game so I am not sure when I will meet up with yall. I could possibly meet up by 4:00 at your house Aaron.

25. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Yeah, buying tickets the day of is fine. We're getting a snow storm tomorrow so parking my are is going to be not happening. We'll need to figure something out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.