main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March Meet

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    We are going bowling.

March 11th. 2:00p.m.
    East Providence Lanes

Directions if you need them: take exit 2A off of 95. go straight for like 10 minutes. You'll pass many intersections. lots of food places, gas stations, slater park. just keep going straight. you'll know you are getting close when you see a friendly's on your left. On your left you will see a sign that says east providence lanes. the place is far back of the parking lot just keep going you'll see it. park and enjoy the bowling.

Easiest ones I know. That is day light savings night so I'm giving an extra hour for the meet time. Plus I'll be driving home from NH. If another time is needed let me know and I'll see what can be worked out.

2. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Could people planning on going please post here. Just so we know who to expect and who to wait for before we start playing. Thanks =)

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I am out guys. I had to work most of the weekend last weekend and since I did I promise my wife that I would spend Sunday with her and the wookie cub.

Hope you guys have fun.

jorge

4. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    I will be there :)

5. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    You know I'll be there. Be prepared to be pwned big time in bowling. [face_laugh]

6. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    I had a great time bowling today. I hope everyone else did. If you missed it it was alot of fun.

I wish we had more people at this meet.

We speculated that maybe the daylight savings change had caused people to arrive late but we were at the bowling alley for a good hour and a half.

Hopefully we will get a better turnout for the next meet.

7. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Had an awesome time guys, Jim and Chris thanks for coming.

The attendance was very disappointing. A lot of people show interest in getting the chapter going again but when it came time to show it, it fell flat. Hopefully next time will be a little better.

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    sorry I couldn't make it guys I had to work yesterday since I went shopping at Wrentham on Sat. I will definitely try to make the next meet.

9. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    I'm sorry i could not make it to the meet. If anyone has interest in meeting in April we can try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.