main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

march meeting agian

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Sith_Patterson, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    that sounds good it that ok with u. is there any thing we need to bring like costumes money for dinner drinks snacks? what time?
    let us know
    the force is with u .

2. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I'm going to be at work until 5. I won't be able to check back here until like 5:30. Just a little FYI. :)

3. JeDi_PyRo1988

JeDi_PyRo1988 Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    well i am very new my friend recomended it because i love STARWARS anyway what are these meetings all about plz inform me. thank u and God speed

4. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    so whats the plan i will check agian at 4:00

5. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    It still really just depends on what you guys want to do. Like I said, if you're looking to build and we'll need lots of space then we can go to my shop at Embry-Riddle and use table space and power tools and such.

If you want to bring costume designs or ideas or even parts and just throw around ideas and hang out, we can meet at my place.

It all just depends on if you want to be comfy and talk about stuff or get constructing, but at the late hour I wouldn't recommend it. What about just bringing ideas to the table and plan the next meeting to be some sort of building party? Heck, we could even meet someplace public like Barnes and Noble and have access to all kinds of Visual Dictionaries and such to flesh out ideas. It's really up to you guys, I mean you're the club. I may be CR but I want you guys to pick what we do and things like that since we're all the group, ya know?

Either is cool with me. I'll be working on my clone armor which is in my apt. right now. It should hopefully be done or nearly done before the meeting though.

6. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    ok good deal we can have have it here at my parents apt. give me a call, i will be running out to lowes to pick up so saber makeing stuff and so forth just come on out we will plan the next meeting here and just sit back talk watch a movie or 2 give me (tj) a call at 1-386-539-7083 will give dirctions.

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Sounds good TJ, when do you want us all to arrive?

8. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    how about 7:30pm for directions call 360-539-5309
    yes the home phone is long distance
    or cell 386-589-7083

if you want to do pizza bring 5 bucks and we will order some.

9. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Well, I'm home now from work. My best friend is due to come over later tonight cause we have an early meeting at work tomorrow. I like the B&N idea though it makes me feel dirty since I've always favoured (and now work at) BAM.

Oh, BTW, I got my RotS t-shirt today. :D Had to share that.

edit: Well, now that it seems we have a plan, I'll see what I can do about getting there. Might be late. You sure we don't want to do a bookstore thing? My family is ordering pizza, it seems. So, anytime after dinner I'm free. Unless my friend arrives...

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I've got to head out with a study group and have a quick meeting so I should be over later. I had a few setbacks in my armor so I'll try and get that done as soon as possible.

11. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Sorry, I was not able to make it. :( How did it go?

12. Sith_Patterson

Jan 15, 2005
    the meeting was the best ever just me and marucus
    we talked about the next metting and so fourth
    and saber stuff. it was nice

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, it was cool to just hang out. Your sabers are really sweet man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.