Spring, MO March meeting anybody??

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I am sorry this is late and kind of counts out this weekend (even through I would have to miss this weekend). Life is so hectic right now, just staying afloat is becoming a effort. LOL

Anyway weekends are:

8/9
    15/16
    22/23
    39/30

I will not be avaible for next weekend, but after that I will finally be able to breathe and attend to the boards and meetings. :p

Anyone have any ideas what to do? Bowling, dinner, movie? Just hang out here (which I would love on the 15th, if anyone is interested).
  2. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I may be in town the weekend of the 16th and possibly the 22nd. Not positive yet.
  3. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    The 15th is good for me right now. My dad's body has not yet arrived in GA, so there is still a possibility of the memorial then, but as of now I am open.
  4. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    my March weekends are crammed already. I'll check back to see what date is decided on and see if I can't sneak out to the meeting.

5. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    To make my offer official... :p I would love to host something here on the 15th (I work on the 22nd). I have lots of food, all you would need to bring is yourself and something to drink. We could watch movies, play games or just sit around talking. OR you could bring your paint brushes... lol.

Anyway, let me know, or offer up another idea!
  6. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds wonderful Christina! Thank you for offering your house. I always have fun when we have meetings at your house. I say yes!
  7. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Meeting at the Fanforce Party House! Woo hoo! As far as I know, I can be there on the 15th.
  8. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Me too, weather permitting, and if I have a place to stay. :D
  9. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! I miss you all terribly, this is going to be great! I see a late night meeting of the NES happening. LOL!
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh yes!! Too cool! Now I can hardly wait. :D
  11. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    So how does 5:30 or 6 sound? Really if you want, come over whenever on Saturday. LOL
  12. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! A night out! Can I bring anything?
  13. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    If you guys are really bored on the 15th you could always come down to Springfield and march in the ST. Patty's day parade with us. lol
  14. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    It would be perfect marching weather, unless it rains. It's supposed to rain here. I was going to take the kids to an easter egg hunt during the day. I hope it stays dry for at least that long.
  15. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I wanted to thank everyone for coming Saturday. We had a great turn out with Brandon, Susan and their daughter coming in from Columbia and Laura from Wisconsin! What a great time! I will have a picture up soon. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.