main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March Meeting questions here --

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SilverDragon, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm not afraid of doing a table dance, but you will be...you wiiillll beeeeee.

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    you cant scare me I was maried

3. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    *starts to wonder about chunks ual orientation*...

5. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    what? this stupid thing even edits out --?!?!

6. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    hay now be nice JD. I'm not the one dancing for dollars .

7. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
  8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    no, but you're the one that seems to want me to do it the most!

9. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I jsut like it when somebody can make a bigger sceen than me.

10. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Not to be a dork or anything, but I live VERY close to the meeting place (as for actually going i dont know since i just found this board) but i BELIEVE the name of the buffet that this is planned at is called CountryTown or Country Buffet or something, because the only Hometown Buffet I know of is off of C-470 and University. I just dont want any of you guys/gals gettin lost and asking some local about hometown buffet and head up at the wrong buffet.... arent i just the nice guy?

11. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    YES YOU ARE!!!!! We'll check on that, thanks! And welcome aboard!!!

12. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    Well I still believe the name of the Buffet place is something like Country Buffet or Countrytown, whatever... but you will know if you are at the right one if you see a Sam's Club just to the east of it. The Pep Boys place is also a good give-away that you are at the right buffet. If you happen to miss an exit coming from the south on I-25 (you never know) take the county line exit and go west until you hit quebec. i dont even know why i keep writing this stuff, but I know i get lost easily so im just tryin to give some hints and tips... you'll pass a krispy kreme (on the right side of C-470 RIGHT before you get off on quebec..), and if you go by kohls while driving south on quebec, you've gone too far. (kohls is where i got my jedi starfighter lego, its nice). anyways, just some more little tips i guess... maybe i might come stop by to chat with some of you sw fans. who knows...

13. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    For all of those having trouble conceptualizing this, I may have found help:
    [image=http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?countrycode=250&country=US&address=7475+Park+Meadows+Dr&city=Littleton&state=CO&zipcode=&addtohistory=&submit.x=49&submit.y=9.html]
    But at least I tried. It isn't going to work so you will have to copy/paste to your browser. It will come up with directions from Mapquest for the travel from your house to the Buffet. No more arguing! Or I will get the firemen to hose all of you down.

14. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Thanks, both of you for clarifying!

15. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Sorry about the name confusion, just found out about this one tonight. But, following my directions will get you to "a" buffet restaurant, they all start to look alike after a while, anyway.

-Jennifer

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hehe... most restraunts do now adays. Look at all the chains and franchises. Where did all the mom and pop places go???

Oh and SD I am still bringing the belly dancing costume ;)

17. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Qui-Gone-Drinkin , ARE GONNA GO TO THE MEETING ?

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I CAN GO TO THE MEETING! YES!!!!!!!!!

I just have a few final questions for you all:

A) Are the directions PtrsonsZOO posted back on page 1, are those the right directions?

B) What is the name of this restraunt?

The reason I ask these questions, is 1) My mother has never droven to that place before and 2) If we get lost, I can't come, because, well, I will be lost.

19. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Mar 12, 2002
    Bravo,

the directions on the first page (the ones you mentioned) are in fact correct, so if you follow those, you will be fine... the name of the buffet is Country Buffet (im like 95% sure) and its near a Pep boys, Sams Club, stuff like that... just off Park Meadows Drive near Quebec, so i dont think you will be lost if you follow those directions.... and Darth Hair, as for me attending the meeting, im not sure yet. I just found this page a week ago and signed up to chat with local fans like myself, so there may be a chance i stop by... whether i reveal myself or not is another question... us sith are quite deceptive. just kidding. ill let you all know sometime this week if ill end up there. see ya... maybe.

20. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Check the new thread for the full directions w/ the right restaurant name.

-Jennifer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.