main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE March Meeting? When? Where? Dont need a why....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
  2. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Only days that are bad for me are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturdays are good, except for April 6, 13, and 20th.

Of course, this all depends on Mark darling being able to give me a ride :)

3. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    I'm a weenie???? When did this happen?well......well....I'm rubber and your glue and what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. HA HA HA HA

I might be there. I might be heading out of town to see a friend but gotta wait to see what time he gets off of work before I leave, if I even leave at all. But I will need directions to where it's at.

Dan

4. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    Sorry my little girl has her first soccer game on Sat. morning.

5. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I will not be attending.

6. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    What we need to do is set a specific date and/or time, as has been brought up before, and then stick to it. It seems what we've been doing is hemming & hawing as to when is best for everyone. I highly doubt ANY date/time combination will work for everybody, but if we know when the meeting is every month, the proper arrangements can be made (babysitters, time off, etc). Rather than putting off meetings to fit everyone's schedule, the meeting needs to happen regardless. No one of us indinvidually are so important that we can't go ahead with a meeting. I'm sorry if that seems harsh, but we just need to get organized. We need to either defacate or remove ourselves from the cooking vessel. I mean, if you can't make it to the meeting, you'll be missed, but you can copy someone's notes later. Besides, if something important is discussed, chances are it'll be up on the board shortly after the meeting anyway...

7. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    I'll need someones notes.... I'll be in wonderfull Wayne America drinking cheap Beer and chasing chickens!!

8. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Hey now! We'll have no talk about your barnyard romances here!

9. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    That reminds me of a movie I saw once.... you see there was these two girls and a .... oh nevermind

10. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Hey Dawmer- You aren't referring to the infamous "alleged" Barnyard Follies" tape that was floating around Wayne State College are you?

11. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    Oh it was real allright... Ozzy had the tape for about 2 years... I dont know how many times I watched to see people puke... hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.