main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp MARCH MEETING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JangoFett3263827, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Is the next meeting scheduled for the first Sunday in March?

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL !!

I believe we are on for the first Sunday in March. That being the 7th. I have yet to talk to Rik but, as for now we are on track for the 7th. I will have more info. as we get closer.

See everyone soon,
    TK

3. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Looks like if it is the 7th I won't be making it. My neice turns two on that exact day and both sides of the family are going (it's in Colebrook which is 15 mins or so from canada, 3hour one way trip) so it's not likely that I'll be at the meeting. Though my mother is considering not going because the travel time there and back would be three times longer then the length of our actually visit, and we aren't paying a couple hundred to spend the night in a poorly heated motel and also have to make arrangments for our dog.

Not that you needed to know that.

It's unfortunate because I wanted to talk about some ideas with you all. I'll try to post them under existing topics. Some of them can wait though. Like my ideas and questions reguarding money, and putting it to use for the group (earning intrest ect.)

4. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey guys...I just wanted to let everyone know that if we are doing March 7 for the next meet, it's going to have to be after 5:00 PM. I'M WORKING!! I'm OK with this if everyone else is...if not, it's going to have to be March 14th, which I am also OK with...

Rik

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK GUY'S !!!!!!!!!
    Hope everyone reads this.

We are set for the March meeting. Just rec. word from Rik we are a GO !!! For March 14th. That's right MARCH 14TH. So I KNOW I will see everyone there. We have a TON of stuff to go over a this meeting. A lot has come about since we last meet up. News on CIII. We have a lot to go over w/ that one. I do have some idea about a fund raiser to help w/ $$$ for the trip & the Jimmy Fund.

It's also movies time again. I've not seen a lot of those ideas yet.... Hope you guy's are working on them.

We also have a art's & craft time planned. I found a coolest little books that you make paper Star Wars Ships out of. So I have some for EVERYONE!! Nice, Very nice.

I been talking a lot w/ other CR out there and we do need to make final something on a web site for us. It will help out w/ visitors and getting our name out there.

There is also a Star Wars show coming up in April we will be talking about. We'll see if anyone wants to take a road trip for two day and a night to check out Mark Hamell LIVE. OH YA !!! Good times. We can all crash together and the cost will be almost NOTHING !! GOT to like that. :)

And we have just to much more to keep typing. SO I do hope everyone can be there. Again it on for MARCH 14th. @ Noon ........ You know the place.

See EVERYONE there..........
    May the Force Be With You All...........

TK

6. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Jason and I will be there with bells on :).

7. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Just chiming in...We're all set on this end for March 14th...noon. Hope to see everyone there...

Rik

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Everyone,

We are all set. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAaaa BABY !!
    Can't wait to see everyone. We have so much to do...
    OH Yeah...

See Ya!!
    TK

9. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Just a heads up everyone...For now meetings are gonna be BYOB (bring your own beverage). Thing is, I've been to see the doctor, and I'm not in the best of shape...I need to lose weight, and if I buy a couple cases of soda (like I usually do), there are always cans left over, which I always drink! The temptation is too great!

Also, everyone might want to bring a little extra $$$ for us to start getting people caught up a little on dues (didn't collect for the last meeting, and some other folks are behind from before that). Just a thought...

Rik

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey guy's just a note to myself here. lol :) Need the address for the meeting thanks.
    SeeYa!!
    TK

http://www.triangletradefederation.org/

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    lol......Sorry have another.

http://www.freewebs.com/jawahunters/

TK :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.