So CO March meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Birr, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    so, its that tiem again. so any one have any ideas of when and where we will want to be doing this?
  2. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    don't know. march looks to be pretty busy. I have sundays off, but the 22nd is out of the picture for me since my sis is coming down (that's also the same day as the RMFF meeting).
  3. Darth-Horax Force Ghost

star 6
    March is bad for me. My birthday is the 25th, and I'll be in Florida from 19-26.

Keep me informed, though. I may yet be of some use to us.
  4. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not going to make a March meeting either. LOTS going on...
  5. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    wow, march is bad for all of us.

EDIT march, not match is bad for us.
  6. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup,Should we shoot for april?
  7. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, March bad. April good. Unless of course you're looking at Easter weekend (10th/11th) or StarFest weekend (16th-18th), then April bad.

If a buncha folks are comin' up fer SFest, maybe we could have another joint RMFF/SCFF meeting there. Or, better yet, a RMFF/SCFF meeting with joints!!!
  8. Gilbu_Cotac Jedi Knight

star 1
  9. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    who all is going to starfest?
  10. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I would love to go, but just don't think that I can swing the cash to do it this year. May just have to pass on that one. But I probably could make it up and we could do the meeting in the restaraunt/bar area there at the hotel.

I think we'll just have to wait to see WHEN the RMFF is going to meet at StarFest to see if we can all fit in at the same time.
  11. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, just checked out the guest list. I need to come up with $45 fast! 28 days, 5 hours, 57 minutes, and 21 seconds left until Starfest

Gotta go to this one!
  12. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    starfest is going to be great this year!
  13. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    No StarFest for me. Broke my foot on Saturday.
  14. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    how bad? and how did it happen. did they reset the bone. did they knock you out. how good was the pain meds.

sorry if that sounds like i am excited b i have helped with a lot of broken bones.
  15. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    are you sure? i would be willing to pick you up and push you around in a wheel chair if you want. starfest is too good to pass up.
  16. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I really do want to go, but I just don't see it happening this year. Between my foot and cash... I was hoping to sell some art that would pay for it but nothing so far.

As for the foot...
    Fifth metatarsal on the right foot. Stepped off of a curb wrong and rolled over my foot. Haven't needed anything but tylenol for pain. Brace with an air cast. At least three weeks in a cast. And boy does my ankle hurt too!

If I manage to sell the art then I'll take you up on the wheelchair deal. By then I should be off the crutches and hobbling around. I really wanted to do the costume contest though. Still have this cast though.
  17. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    Count yourself lucky, I had a patient who did the same thing but he had to have it surgicaly repaired.
  18. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    mac, zac, is it just us 3 in the room?

I'd share floorspace if you wanna crash in our room. I'd even give you a ride up there. It'll be fun man, c'mon! :)
  19. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OH! And how about if I rent your camera from you for a couple weeks for say...a 3-day starfest ticket?
  20. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    JD, you got a deal.

But I gotta commute back and forth. I can't stay. Got be back at home with the family in the evenings. And I gotta go to my religious services on Sunday morning.

But you got a deal on the camera. I'll figure something out on the travel arrangements.

Anyone else commuting?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.