main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI March Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rick_Sith, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Just to let people know, while the planning begins to take place, that I will be out of town the first two weekends of March.

With that said, we could have a meeting on the 19th, 20th, 26th or 27th. As far as I know, I will be around those days.

Lets get something set so we don't make other plans for the day we choose.

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Those sound good to me as of right now

3. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well March is only a few hours away now so maybe we should discuss the meeting

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Well, not to sure what I am up to yet in march, but its pretty much the final month before all the star wars madness starts! heck yes! April kicks off with Filmcon/oddcon and then my birthday the day after yay* then CIII for those of us going, then may of course is ROTS! so I guess we should have a meeting before all this happens. Keep me posted. I uusally work saturdays or sundays but I dont work on sat. until 1 usually.

Forcebewitya!

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    so the best times would be
    19th, 26th Before 1pm
    The 26th might be hard as that is the day before Easter

So the 19th about 11 am

6. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Yeah, the 19th would be best.
    I might be going out of state Easter weekend. I don't know for sure. So it's a safe bet that the 19th will work for me.

Any particular topics to talk about?
    I see that the trailer is to come to TV on the 10th.
    Anything else to talk about?

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Hey, I think the 19th will work for me I really haven't planed that far in advance yet but it shouldn't be a problem. We also can talk about the Clone Wars season 1 on DVD and also the new season coming out on cartoon network soon (forgot the exact date). Filmcon 4.5 is coming up soon too but I still haven't heard anything from Eric yet. Well I will talk to you all later.

Forcebewitya!

8. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    19th I'm out due to plans in Milwaukee.
    26th I'm out due to Easter and my grandfather's b-day.

9. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    The ninteenth still might work but I think I might work at 12...if so I could be there for a little bit.

Forcebewitya!

10. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    How about the 20th at 3pm. Same place as always (East Towne Mall Food Court).

If anyone has problems with that day or time, be quick about saying so. Otherwise, I think we should stick by it.

Let the flailing begin!

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I shouldn't have a problem but I might be out of town that weekend, not sure yet.

12. AnakinsAngel4

AnakinsAngel4 Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while but with work and school, I've been swamped. If the meeting is at 3:00 on Sunday, the 20, how long do they usually last because I work until 4pm.

By the way, are any of you going to FilmCon or C3?

I went to see Robots to see the trailer(have a kid is great for that!!!)and it gave me the chills seeing it on the big screen!!!!

May the Force Be With Us All & Long Live The Sagas!!!!!

13. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Saturday actually would probably work better for me at the time that Ryan suggested. I work at one actually so that gives us like 2 hours, that should be enough and you guys can still meet after I leave too. Sunday I work 12-7 so if the meeting is then I'd only get 30 minutes with you all for my lunch break. So, either way I'll be at the meeting but suday I could only be there for a little bit. And to Anakins_angle's question yes I will be at both conventions CII and Filmcon/oddcon.

Forcebewitya!

14. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, I know I have no plans to go anywhere for this coming weekend, so Saturday at 11am will work for me.

I only mentioned Sunday because I would still be able to fit that in if I went away on Saturday.

In Ryan's words:
    "So the 19th about 11am"

I have no idea what I will be wearing, since the weather doesn't seem to be stable anymore.
    I'll see about putting several tables together for us, if I get there early enough.

See ya soon.

PS: AnakinsAngel4, I'll tell you if I'm going or not, when you show up for the meeting. :D

15. AnakinsAngel4

Jun 30, 2004
    Thanks, Forcebewitya! and fair enough Rick_Sith. It shouldn't be a problem for me to attend on Saturday as long as you all don't mind that I'll have an 8 1/2 yr old tag-along. I'm notorously known for wearing SW t-shirts, so expect me to be wearing one.

I'll be attending FilmCon. I prepaid last year and will be filming for a class project. I already got approval from Eric.

I have some issues going on with C3.

Take care,

May the Force be With Us All & Long Live the Sagas!!!!!!

16. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Hello, Can anyone join in the meeting on the 19th at East Towne, or is it be invite only? Not sure what the protocol is since I've been away from the board for so long.

17. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well I will most definitly wear my ROTS hoodie to the meeting so look for me in that. In answer to your question resnictem it would be fine if you came to the meeting. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that. We are always looking for new members, or in your case old ones. The more the merrier. This should be a good meeting. See you all on Saturday.

Forcebewitya!

18. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Still not sure if I'll be there, I will know by Thursday or Friday.
    So if I'm in town I'll be there.
    not sure what I'll wear if I do make it, They are calling for highs in the 40's

19. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Children are welcome too. I always bring my little girl with me. My big girl too. :D

Anyone can come to a meeting. Just introduce yourself to us when you arrive. Even if you have been on the boards long ago, you're still a new face to us. We like new faces. I wish I had a new face sometimes, but thats off the subject, huh?

I'll be wearing one of my Star Wars T-shirts. Not sure which one.

So let's do lunch!

Oh and Ryan... it will be sad if you can't make it, but I'm sure we all understand. Just look at Jon. He always wants to show up, but always has something else planned. Missed always, he is. Hope you can join us.

20. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    DO NOT MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:p

And now, it is time for us to dance...

[face_dancing]

21. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    In that case, I will be attending as well. I believe I will be wearing my Han-Greedo Japanese tee shirt, depends how cold it is. Thank you for the warm welcome!

22. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    DO NOT MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Heh, its ok Jon we understand. Yeah but look for me, I'm the blonde kid wearing the ROTS hoodie. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Forcebewitya!

23. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    lol poor Jon
    Well its looking like I will be there, I will no for sure Friday.

24. AnakinsAngel4

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi,

I guess I forgot to tell everyone...I'm a brunette, 5'2 1/2 feet, and my daughter has blondish-brown hair at 4' 1/2 feet. Still haven't decided what Stars Wars shirt to wear, I have too many. If the weather's warm I'll have a black- fringed leather jacket on. My daughter and I look alike, so I don't think it's be hard to place us. I have to say, she was a little puzzled when I said we were going to meet people who are into Star Wars! I think she thinks I'm crazy enough already!!!Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Take care,

May the Force Be with Us All & Long Live the Sagas!!!!!

25. JinxKatarn

JinxKatarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2001
    I might just be able to come along with my wife (I converted her long ago, mwahaha). Don't want to drag our kids down from Appleton so I'll see if I can't get my parents to watch them.

To make sure I'm not loony...this Saturday, March 19th, at 11am in the mall's food court. Yes?

I can try bringing some of the stuff along we've been working on for the fan film if you all would like me to, though from the lack of enthusiasm Rebel Legion's midwest base has I'm wondering if any cares out here about fan films, heh heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.