main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI March meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LeiaSkywalker4, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Okay, its that time again for a meeting. It will be on March 5th at 1:00pm at the Rivertown Crossings. It will be held in the food court upstairs by the movie theater. If you have something you want to share with us, please bring it. I'm talking if you want to share a book(s) or pictures bring them with you. And as always bring your ideas to bounce off everyone about the fan force.

2. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    If someone is willing to bring a laptop, I can bring a dvd with the footage of my friend and I at CIII. Other than that I'm looking forward to making this meeting!:p

3. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    Chancellor I can bring my laptop to the meeting for you.

4. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    Just a reminder we have a meeting on this coming Sunday. I haven't heard from you all about this.

5. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I almost forgot!

I should be there.

6. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    Um... I have a slight problem, I have to work tomorow(just found out at 5:00pm today),
    I'm still going to try and make it but I can't be sure.

7. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    ZOIKS! i forgot we even had a meeting tomorrow...someone fill me in on the situation please :p

8. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    What situation? We are still having it tomorrow. I will pick you up at the same time as always in my Jedi StarFighter. Crunched a little bit but she still flies.

9. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    I'd like to deeply apologize to shannon first for not contacting her about my not being able to make the meeting :( my mom that morning had her eye all turn bloody and bad..and i had to call 911 for her. I had to remain home to take her wheelchair down to her, and in all the hoohaa of it the meeting today slipped my mind and i forgot the entire thing :(

i hope a few of you made it to the meeting, i know someone was bringing video of c3 and i really wanted to see that :(

I hope to see ya all at the next meeting

Jaareth

10. lourod72

lourod72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2006
    How's it going guys. I went to the mall yesterday intending to go to the meeting but I realized one thing once I got there. I don't know what you guys look like.:oops: I kinda looked around for Star Warsy type people but no luck. Maybe next time I'll wear my Jedi costume or better yet my Tusken Raider. Or maybe I'll just ask to meet at a specific location. Anyway hope to have better luck next time.

11. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    bummer because leia and i were there - same place - upstairs - food court and she did bring her laptop...got to see pix from the event with Detroit FF at Novi - Timothy Zahn - cool stuff

12. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Hey all, *I hope to be done lurking*

That book singing in novi looked great. Is there anything like that coming up again anytime soon?
    Alse I need a new red Lightsaber, besides Ebay is thier any good places around GR to pick one up like this?
    http://toynk.com/catalog/darth_vader_force_fx_lightsaber_with_stand_-_episode_v_4035756.htm
    They had them a long time ago at Best buy.

13. lourod72

lourod72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2006
    I got my Anakin ROTS sabe at Target online. They have Vaders and Mace Windu's[face_thinking] as well. They were like $99 with free shipping.

14. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I've seen them at bestbuy, I think they were having a sale on all star wars stuff last week

sorry I couldn't make the meeting, I ended up painting until almost 4:00pm sunday, 30 gallons of industrial white paint, lots of fun!!!

15. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I'll have to check, [face_thinking] Or call to see if any targets actually have them in the store. Thanks,

REALLY :eek: that's were I saw them, but I havn't seen them in a long time. :( Do you remember which one? I'll have to call them and ask about that stuff then. I wish there was a dooku one like that, :( I guess I'll go with a vader one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.