March Meeting!

Discussion in 'Springfield, MO' started by Nikana-, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okies, trying to get an idea of what a good time/day would be for meeting/bowling. Post here! :)
  2. Darth_Mordus CR Springfield, MO FF

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    Like I posted on the Coucil Forum, I am available anytime after 7:00pm throughout the week and after 2pm on Saturdays. I like the idea of a Bowling alley meeting but I have also heard of a few other ideas as well. Here are the things I have heard so far:

Bowling Alley
    Golden Corral
    Library

Var_Pallo had pointed out that March is supposed to be our costume meeting at the Library. I forgot, and have yet to contact the library for available rooms. I am off tomorrow and will contact them. If nothing else I will see what is available for April.

Also: I found the website with info on the St Patricks Day Parade. It is on March 18th. I have requested information on the distance of the parade for our 501st counterparts. It may be short notice, but if not this year than maybe next.

If there are any other ideas please post ASAP so we can make a decision and schedule a date.

Thanks.
  3. indigo_larken Jedi Knight

it is technically supposed to be the 4th meeting that ends the quarter that is the costume meeting. According to the original meetin paln I drew up.
  4. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    QFT
  5. Var_Pallo Jedi Knight

Yes, Indigo_Larken in correct. Like I have suggested on the coucle forum. I suggest we do a bowling meeting on saturday 25th. Sometime after 2 pm.
  6. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.