main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA March Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Phoenix21, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    It's about that time again...2nd Sunday @ 3pm

Don't forget to meet us at the Columbus Library on Macon Rd, March 12th. If you come in the front doors into the big round room, hang a left past the elevators. The Synovus Meeting rooms will be on the left. We are in one of those two rooms. See you there!

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Cassie, Everett, Derek (glad you made it), and I were at the meeting. A drill sgt and his son also attended. So we had a good little group.

Yesterday, several were at Cassie's. We didn't do any costuming but we did play SW trivia and have pizza and enjoy each others company. Cassie (of course), Cathy, Drew, Abbey, Derek, Mike and I were there. We hope to plan another day like this in the summer. It was lots of fun.

Hope to see you next month!

Hollie

3. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Glad to hear there was a good turn out yesterday. I wanted to come, but after a rough week at work, practically all day at the air show, then some errands afterwards, I was too tired.

4. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi,

I had so much fun Saturday at Cassie! Didn't do any sewing, but decided color combinations for 2 Jedi outfits I'm doing. Then we played trivia, ate pizza, and explored the possibility of doing more on the fan film using Cassy's woods next door.

Thanks for coming! If you missed this get together, don't worry another one to come in May <G>..

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.