So NM March Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, Mar 6, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    This feels kinda weird considering it hasn't even been two weeks since our last meeting, but the March meeting is coming up this Sunday!

Now here are the questions:
    1. are we keeping it at Milagro's or are we going to look into something else?
    2. what time will we be having it?

Remember, this is our one year aniversary and we will be voting for new officers!
  2. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone,

Sorry but I won't be able to make it to the meeting on Sun. I was really hoping to but my dad has all ready planned a trip for us and we leave that Sun. morning.

So I hope all goes well at the meeting and if I'm lucky I'll be able to go to the one in April.
  3. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we were aiming for the Arby's in Cruces but I am not for sure. As for time I really don't know if anyone has any preferences there.
  4. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    That is what I thought too. Let me know.
  5. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm in favor of it being at Arby's. It's admittedly a kind of strange place to have it, but you'll understand why it's so cool when you get there. Milagro Coffee was a nice thought, but it can't really hold all of us very well. (OMG does this mean we're getting big?!)

As for times, I'm fine on anything as well. How does 3PM sound to everyone? We initially set the time at 4:30PM because I used to have a math class on Sunday that lasted until 4PM (this is when the ORFF was just created)... obviously, that's a moot point now. 3PM allows for better traveling options for those going to and from Las Cruces (considering it won't be dark quite as quickly after the meetings, but still allows for Sunday church activities, for those who have them).
  6. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Three works for me. What say everyone else? Oh and you do mean the Arby's near the mall right?
  7. Vadae_Amoga Jedi Padawan

hmm...dont think im doing anything sunday...except get off work...sleep...the work that night..other than that im free. so if someone wants to give me a ride... O_O though i must admit...the idea gives me the willies...but ill make an exception this time
  8. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    We'd love to have you, James! Perhaps you could catch a ride with Everett (Norvon).

And yes, this Arby's is near the mall, but not next to it. If you come into town and get on to I-25, you turn right down Lohman as if you were going westward (or to Best Buy or Toys 'R' Us). It's on the right corner of Lohman and Walton. :)
  9. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's right next to Wal-Mart. And it would be great to see you James! I hope you can make it!
  10. Vadae_Amoga Jedi Padawan

Oooo....best buy....Oooo...toyz R us...wait...focus james *stares off to best buy during meeting*
  11. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  12. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    mmmmmm.....curly fries and a Jamoca shake......*drool*
  13. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    MMMMMMMM Curly fries. Oh wait, awesome, see everyone at three than.
  14. Vadae_Amoga Jedi Padawan

cant make this meet...gonna be helpin my dad with moving some furniture...sorry guys, and girls
  15. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry to hear that. maybe next time.
  16. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I hope you all have a fun time at the meeting.

If it wouldn't be much trouble, could someone post how the meeting goes? Won't be back till Thurs. or Fri. to check the boards.
  17. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am sure it will get up on the boards. Hope to see everyone tomorrow, lets aim for a great turn out like February's.
  18. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Andrea, can you send me the minutes so I can get those all posted and sent off?
  19. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm back. So how did the meeting go?
  20. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I think it went really well.
  21. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Oh BTW, welcome back Ronnie.
  22. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I've informed Josh of this already, but my laptop has crashed and we don't really have the meeting minutes right now. Suffice to say that we didn't talk about a whole lot of official stuff, but we had a nice time just chilling out and having a few good laughs. :D
  23. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Officially we took care of all the position changes. Other than that we talked about several movies and learned how Everett almost fought some guys for talking bad about John Wayne. It was good times.
  24. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
  25. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    LMAO. Yes, Everett takes his John Wayne very seriously.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby