March Meeting

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by -Fettish-, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we should try to squeeze a meeting in this month. It's been quite a while since we all got together, and I know there are several topics to discuss as a group. (COmicon, Jedicon, ect...)

I am available on Fri and Sat nights any week, and could likely make it to a meeting on a weeknight as well. :) Evenings are best for me...

:)
  2. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well no time like the present. How about this Friday March 24th 8pm Meadowbrook Mall food court?
  3. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Fri - Sun this weekend is bad for me, however if the majority can make it, then by all means have the meeting! :)
  4. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well...I have to be at the mall anyway tomorrow evening. I'll be there helping the model railroad club get set-up for the train show this weekend.
    We have to be there after the mall closes but I may be needed earlier to help load stuff to haul over there. I'll try to make whatever time you guys set.

Lee
  5. DanJericho Jedi Padawan

Hey all. I know I haven't posted in a while. Been busy with work and getting my new house.

I know we had mentioned before about finding someplace other than the mall to meet, so I'll volunteer my new place which isn't far from the mall anyway.

The only catch is that I won't be in town this weekend. I'm going to Philadelphia for a jazz festival they have going on right now. Next weekend would be good though.

Later,
    Dan
  6. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like the idea. Sounds good to me..

Lee
  7. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I like the idea too. Sounds fun. :)
  8. DanJericho Jedi Padawan

Okay. So, when do you want to meet. I don't really have any plans yet for this weekend, so how about a time?
  9. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Saturday evening would work best for me. Around 7 or 8pm...

:)
  10. DanJericho Jedi Padawan

Saturday @ 7 works for me. If we get somewhat of a consensus, I'll post my address.
  11. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually, that would work for me as well. :)
  12. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    I could probably make it then too...

Lee
  13. DanJericho Jedi Padawan

Okay, then our March meeting will take place at 13 Woodbrook Lane, Bridgeport (it's easy to find on http://maps.google.com, Yahoo Maps and Mapquest just find the street for some reason) at 7 PM on... April 1st. hmm... Bring snacks and drinks if you want them. See ya then.

Oh yeah, I can show that DVD that I mentioned at the January meeting.
  14. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll see you all there! :D
  15. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I didn't make the meeting guys. You wouldn't have wanted me there anyway. My wife came down with some sort of bad stomach virus last night...now I seem to have it too.

I hope the meeting goes well. I'll look forward reading the minutes when they're posted.

Lee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.