main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA March Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I think we should try to squeeze a meeting in this month. It's been quite a while since we all got together, and I know there are several topics to discuss as a group. (COmicon, Jedicon, ect...)

I am available on Fri and Sat nights any week, and could likely make it to a meeting on a weeknight as well. :) Evenings are best for me...

:)

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Well no time like the present. How about this Friday March 24th 8pm Meadowbrook Mall food court?

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Fri - Sun this weekend is bad for me, however if the majority can make it, then by all means have the meeting! :)

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Well...I have to be at the mall anyway tomorrow evening. I'll be there helping the model railroad club get set-up for the train show this weekend.
    We have to be there after the mall closes but I may be needed earlier to help load stuff to haul over there. I'll try to make whatever time you guys set.

Lee

5. DanJericho

DanJericho Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2001
    Hey all. I know I haven't posted in a while. Been busy with work and getting my new house.

I know we had mentioned before about finding someplace other than the mall to meet, so I'll volunteer my new place which isn't far from the mall anyway.

The only catch is that I won't be in town this weekend. I'm going to Philadelphia for a jazz festival they have going on right now. Next weekend would be good though.

Later,
    Dan

6. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I like the idea. Sounds good to me..

Lee

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I like the idea too. Sounds fun. :)

8. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    Okay. So, when do you want to meet. I don't really have any plans yet for this weekend, so how about a time?

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Saturday evening would work best for me. Around 7 or 8pm...

:)

10. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    Saturday @ 7 works for me. If we get somewhat of a consensus, I'll post my address.

11. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Actually, that would work for me as well. :)

12. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I could probably make it then too...

Lee

13. DanJericho

Jun 27, 2001
    Okay, then our March meeting will take place at 13 Woodbrook Lane, Bridgeport (it's easy to find on http://maps.google.com, Yahoo Maps and Mapquest just find the street for some reason) at 7 PM on... April 1st. hmm... Bring snacks and drinks if you want them. See ya then.

Oh yeah, I can show that DVD that I mentioned at the January meeting.

14. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'll see you all there! :D

15. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    Sorry I didn't make the meeting guys. You wouldn't have wanted me there anyway. My wife came down with some sort of bad stomach virus last night...now I seem to have it too.

I hope the meeting goes well. I'll look forward reading the minutes when they're posted.

Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.