March Meeting

Discussion in 'Madison, WI' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    depends on what they have to eat.
  2. AilesArgentees Jedi Knight

star 1
    We also have to think about high school basketball championships going on and that a lot of places toeat will be very busy. Also, what if someone doesn't like Chinese?
  3. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    lol the infamous Chinese buffet. I would have no problem going there but I know some didn't like it when they ate there before.

The High School championships aren't a big worry, by Saturday night most of the teams are done anyway. Its the NCAA basketball tournament that could be a problem.
  4. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be up for going out to eat as well. Any place is good for me. I love chinese food but I also love noodles.

Forcebewitya.
  5. Sauntaero Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't care...whatever. I'll have to leave about 8:30, though, I work at 9.
  6. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    That should be fine, last time we had the meeting for a couple hours then some of us ran to Red Robin so I would think it would be like that again. If you have enough time you can join us for a dinner if not maybe next time.
  7. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    where in God's name do you work that they make you start at nine? that must suck. Well it should be fun never the less. It was fun seeing you at work Natalie ^_^.

Forcebewitya.
  8. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I do wonder the same thing
  9. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Yep, now you just gotta come in and have some costume fun :) at my work.
  10. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah definitely. I think we'll wear our Zelda costumes when we come in. See you all tomorrow.

Forcebewitya.
  11. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
  12. resnictem Force Ghost

star 2
    Afraid I am going to have to bow out. I am to work late, it seems.
  13. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
  14. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Shame you weren't there
    it was fun tonight and it was nice to meet Ben feel free to come to other meetings.

Shame we ended up having problems getting together for dinner, Bevin, Nat and I ended up at Old Chicago
  15. Sauntaero Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry I skipped out on you, guys. My play practice went late: :mad: : I was very mad at the directors because they said we'd be done at 4:30, not 6! It desereves another one of these::mad:

I work at a Starbucks on campus, so they have late hours. It's really a fun job, as long as people come in. If not, well, I've become a master at standing around looking busy.
  16. BattleDroid1138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Hello again everyone. It was vary nice meet most of you (meaning that I understand some people wern't there, not that it was unpleasent to meet any of you.) By the way my friend from work really enjoyed The Empire Strikes Back. When Vader said "No, I am your father," he said, "Jesus, that would be tough to hear." As he watches them I try to view them from Star Wars virgin eyes and I now think the proper order fro viewing is 1-6. Anyway, I'll check back in here from time to time and I'll do my best to attend another meeting.
  17. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a great time at the meeting as well. Our small group is finally growing! It was nice to meet you Ben even though I didnt get a chance to talk to you much. One suggestion for the future on that note is now that we have a larger group we should aim for a place where we can have more of a round table discussion so that we can all talk together. Last time it was hard to talk to everyone at the table.

We missed you Sauntero, working at a coffee shop is fun I used to work at gloria jeans in the mall so I know its a lot of fun ^_^. Hope everyone can make it!

Yeah Michelle and I lost our way last night too so we ended up just going home :/ anyway still fun bye for now.

Forcebewitya.
  18. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ben, I need to know.... Are you showing your friend the original releases or the modified releases? Because he needs to experience the joy of the Yub Yub song.
  19. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yes gotta have the Yub Yub song
  20. BattleDroid1138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I am showing him the 2004 DVDs. No Yub Yub... only "Weesa free!" I know, I know I should be showing him the originals. He was already scared to see such "old" movies, so I went with the up-dated versions. Perhaps I'll bring the originals along and I can show him the changes when we watch Return of the Jedi. He has to hear Yub Yub.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.