main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp March Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Can we please confirm the date, time, and location of this month's meeting a little more in advance? Thanks.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    According to our list, the meet is set for March 22. As for time and location are there any takers?

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    The date has been set for awhile now. It is on the 22nd.

As for the time it has all ways been like 12pm to 4/5pm. As for the place....? Anyone is more than glad to host it. I'd be more than glad to have it here. No problem.

Besided I may have Jabba by than and it may be a good time have everyone to help out and work on him. At that point the FCBD will be only weeks away.

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sounds good to me for time and place. What kind of repairs does Jabba need?

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I knew the date, I just wanted to be sure that there was reminded posted so that we didn't have to go back through other boards to find it. Time should be up to whoever is hosting...So, TK, what time?

Are we getting Jabba or are we helping out the 501st?

6. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I will try to make it on the 22nd. I guess if we are patching the big slug we will be at T.K.'s?

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok...

We are all set. The meeting is on the Sunday 22nd. It will be held from 12pm to ??? when ever. It will be at my place. We will hopefully be working on Jabba. Look's like I may be picking him up tihs coming week.

SeeYa,
    TK

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Just to clarify, do we/TK now own Jabba or is this a favor for the 501st?

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok...

I believe I cleared up the Jabba stuff on the other post. So...

Meeting is set. It will be the 22nd. from 12pm till you leave. We can kill all the business stuff everyone wishes to go over first and go from there. You are all more than welcome to bring any items you wish to the meeting. Like games, movies.. whatever.

As for food... same thing. You can start a list if you'd like on what you'd like or maybe bring. If anything? That way we do not have 5 people showing up with all bring chips. Not that, that is a bad thing. Thats just a lot of chips.

SeeYa,
    TK

10. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Yes TK were going!:D

11. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    James and I will be there.

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

If anyone wishes... you are all more than welcome to bring any & all customes you are working on at this time if you'd like help with them. Both me and Brandon will be there tomorrow and can help you all out in anyway needed.

We'll be working in the shop after the business part of the meeting is over. So now is a good time to get any help you need. :) We can all so give you any tips and idea as well.

Please let me know if anyone out there is all so thinking of getting any Cloaks and or robes made up. I am working on some new Tuskin robes as we speak. Any one would like first shot at one before they go to ebay. [face_dancing] Let me know.

I'll see everyone tomorrow. Please remeber it is a pot-luck meeting. Please bring something. I will have basic like chip and drinks anything extra is up to you all.

SeeYa,
    TK

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Howdie!

Well, I think we had a great meeting this month. I believe we all covered a TON of stuff! I think we work out a lot and believe we will be better as a group for it going forward.

I'd like to think everyone that could make it. Even the ones that did not make it and were still able to join in with the vote. It was nice to see everyone again it had been a long time for some of us with the holidays/weather and all. :)

So... I will have a post hopefully shortly with info on the T-shirts. I was unable to meet with Ralph this week but will be incontact in the next few day to get a new update on the web site. Till than... seeya!

TK

PS> I'll be working on Jabba and some armor this Sunday night if anyone wishes to stop by. :)

PSS> I have finished up the first run of Mando armor from Brandon pattern. I think they came out pretty nice. I did change a few thing on mine. Duhh... who whats to be like Brandon. Put I'll let everyone know what we can work out for pricing on cutting some out for everyone. I have to order in some more ABS sheets. So .... as soon as I get them I let you all know.

Later!

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sounds cool! I can't wait to see how the helmet turns out!

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK guy's ...

Here's an update from the March meeting. We talked about the web site. I found out today the problem with the web site is that "WE" as the NH Mandos DO NOT own our own url? We have to have buy one under our groups name before we can set the site up though jetpack inorder to host the site. We are right now running it under the free site. Doing that we use they URL. So I was given a couple place to check out for a URL. I'll get the prices first and I'll let everyone know... than get with Steve to pay for it.

After we have the URL. I will set up a meeting time on a Friday night with Tyler at Jetpacks and he'll help me set up the site. I'll also learn how to moving everything around work the site. So ...there is the update.

I'll have something on T-shirts shortly.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> On T-shirts. ANDY!!! I need everything you have on the graphic put on a disc for me to get to the printers. If you need a disc let me know and have one sent your way. Thank you! :) To help save some money on the shirts I have been looking to have them made on line as well. It's a little cheaper in some cases. But there are down side to it as well. One in you can't see the real thing till it get's here. So we'll see?

16. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    TK. Ill try and get all that on disk this week for ya.

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I should have an update on the non-profit stuff by the end of the week. Timeline, cost, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.