main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA March Monthly meeting Tuesday March 8th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    At good old Alfies on 128th.

A good time to discuss C4, Potential; fan force meet ups and even Disneyland and all things in between...

2. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    D'OH!!!!

It's TUESDAY THE 6TH!!!!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Be there or be square!

I might be a wee bit late, but never fear, I will be there!

4. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I close the store on Tuesday - SUPPOSED to be done by a little after 7PM but if today is anything to go by - I might be running about 20 minutes late - Order me a half a pizza! I'll be there!=P~

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Will Do!
    I should call Marlow and let her know both of us may be late. She told me in a previous convo that she might actually get off work in time to make it by 7 this time around.

We should also add to the agenda- planning for release day of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallwows. Let? do what we did last year and go out for breakfast then go out and get the book and go back to my place and read!

6. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi Cate and Paulie, I will be coming on Tuesday the 6th. I tried to post on Craig's list about the meeting, inviting other people, but every time I tried to the computer threw me off.
    Some one else should think about posting it. The one time I was able to do it we got Keith as a new member. I think its worth a try to do it again. Also the next collectors meeting will be at Lisa Stevens house next Monday, she is a super collector and her collection is not to be missed. We can talk bout it tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.