main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho March Mtg set for 20th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by NewBoiseOrder, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewBoiseOrder

NewBoiseOrder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    The monthly mtg. for March will be Saturday, March 20th. Again we'll meet at the BSU SUB at 7pm. (this seems to be working for everyone.)

Proposed Agenda:

IMAX update

"changing affiliation" or add to it (more on this at the mtg.)

Logo(s)

Use this thread or e-mail Malcolm to add to the agenda.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, here I am again... I finally snapped. With more than a year left before the release of Episode III, I cheated and looked up some stuff about the film. To say the least, I'm excited enough to pull the ears off a gundark. I don't know precise details (I'm glad) but I know enough to be satisfied for many many months and it's gotten me more than a little excited...and here I was nagging about not looking at anything...dumb me.
    I will try and attend this month's meeting. I would very much like to discuss Celebration III as well as dues cost again. After little thought, it's apparent to me that with spring break next week and summer just around the corner, now is the perfect time to be involved with a club like this. While I'm uncertain at this point what my involvement will be over the next couple of months, I can say I will be doing more again with you guys and seeing the New Order come to power over the petty ST fans! Malcolm, please give me a call (you know the #)because I wanted to talk to you about Florida and things revolving around this and such. Looking forward to Saturday! By the way, I'm going to see Dawn of the Dead later that night with some friends including our former Commd, if this interests any of you, let me know and May the Force be with you!

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Updated Agenda: items in () are not confirmed.

IMAX Update

"Changing affiliation" or add to it
    (Dues?)
    Logo(s)

Celebration III

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Just another heads up, my friend Adam (aka-Dark_Anakin) will probably be attending with me to this meeting. He is planning on attending Celebration III with me so I asked him along to this meeting just to hang out and talk about it. I'll try and bring pic's from Celebration II with me again just to show everyone.

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I thought we had a great meeting and it was cool to see everyone their together again. It's been a long time. Well, check the "Celebration III Update" thread to continue our discussion on that. Anything I missed after I left? Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.