main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga March New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GeneralKenobi7, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Welcome to the March 2010 New Stories Index for the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily (or so... :p ) with new fanfiction stories from this board, so you can spend less time searching and more time reading these great fics.I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM. If I've missed your story, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

*************************************************************************************

Please put the following information in the first post of your fic to make the whole thing easier for me:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

******************************************************************************************

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations used in this forum that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

******************************************************************************************

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our lovely moderators:

Jedi Trace

KELIA

Commander_DWH

mavjade

2. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 1

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 2[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30791704/p1/?0]A Turn to The Dark[/link]
    Author: Darth_Furio
    Timeframe: Just Before A New Hope
    Characters: OC's, Palpatine, Sly Moore, Darth Vader (Mentioned Only)
    Genre: Action/Drama
    Summary: A woman realizes her dormant Force Powers through studies she did on her own. These powers are unlocked by extreme situations that happen to her. She tries to distinguish which side of the Force suits her.
    Notes: Thanks to darthhelinith and DarthRevan4ever for the usage of the names and the relationship.
    My Inspiration: The Story was inspired by darthhelinith's avatar.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30790028/p1/?2]Pain[/link]
    Author: Lady Misty
    Notes: Guess what? I have somewhat returned to my roots of short oneshots into characters minds and what they might feel.
    I have only one request of the readers review and let me know what YOU think of it. Thanks.

3. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 3

Title: a skywalkers destiny
    Author: PrincessBrookSolo
    Timeframe:in between the clone wars and Revenge of the sith
    Genre:fan fic journal format
    Characters:Ferus Olin,Siri,Obi-wan,Anakin,Padme and more grin
    Summary: Mary Skywalker daughter of Anakin faces trials as a jedi what will happen? read and comment plz grin

4. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 4

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 4[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30796926/p1/?1]Chief of State 2010[/link]
    Author(s): cdgodin
    Timeframe: AU, Chief of State 2010
    Characters: Darth Vader, Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Borsk Fey'lya, Nom Anor, others
    Genre: Humor
    Summary: A humorous Chief of State election...
    Notes: inspired by Jeff 46's Campaign 20,000

5. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 6

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 7[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 8[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30802045/p1/?0]Not My Brother[/link]
    Author: LeiaPadmeSkywalker
    Notes: This story is told by Anakin's sister, Maria Leia Skywalker through Episode 3 and into Episode 4,5,6

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30802452/p1/?0]The Mission[/link]
    Author: BloodRaven77
    Characters: Chopper and Moteé
    Genre: friendship, war, general
    Ratings & Warnings: PG (violence)
    Beta: A huge thank you to Cariel for beta reading this for me! *glomps*
    Disclaimer: Not mine. None of it.
    Author's notes: This tale is a continuation of my tale titled Escapes.

6. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 9

Title: Postmortem
    Author: TheMacUnleashed
    Summary: One of Padmé Amidala's handmaidens reflects on the week that led up to her death in Zam Wessel's assassination attempt.
    Notes: Written for the 2010 Dare Challenge. My dare was this:
    Specifics: first person. Your narrator must be dead at start of story and still dead at the end.
    -Narrating character died (you choose how) and is little known, not much seen, but still actually canon. (In other words: not Jedi, not Sith, and not otherwise famous. Can have been KILLED by someone famous, however. As in: Mon Mothma's son. Yes... THAT obscure. Doesn't have to be him, though.) Have him tell about the last week of his life... to a mouse.
    -must have at least two OC's.
    -other than the narrator, you are not allowed to kill anyone.
    -mention of campfire songs
    -have an exasperated character throw something important out of a window
    -parody a scene from a movie or novel.
    -a mechanical being must appear (but not speak)
    -Mandatory words: abysmal, galimatias, tenacious, swank, and closure
    -a broken watch/chrono device
    -a flickering lamp
    -at some point during the story, it must rain
    I chose the POV of Versé, a handmaiden that was killed in the beginning of AOTC, and who was played by an uncredited actress. I hope she's obscure enough!

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 10[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30806416/p1/?2]Failure in Orange and Pink[/link]
    Author: DaenaBenjen42
    Characters: Sarcev Quest, the Meatlump King... No, you did not read that wrong.
    Genre: Challenge Response
    Time frame: 1 ABY
    Notes: This is for the 2010 Dare Challenge. Challenge requirements at the end, and somehow I wasn't quite expecting something this... wild. That little bit of complaining over: I liked this. I wasn't expecting it, it was silly , but I liked it. (And, also: Have never played Star Wars Galaxies, and thus had no idea that there was a character known as the Meatlump King. So... if I missed anything, that's why.)
    Disclaimer: Star Wars and all things associated with it were borrowed for a bit, as not everything in this story wanted to stay borrowed indefinitely.

7. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 11

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 12[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 13[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30811085/p1/?2]Republica Floor[/link]
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Author's note: My dare was to write Jersey Shore Star Wars style or vice versa.

8. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 14

Title: Gabbles!
    Author: GeneralKenobi7
    Author's Notes: This was written for the 2010 Dare Challenge.
    This was my dare:
    Anakin has placed a holopic on the GFFA version of You tube.
    Obi-Wan finds out and begins a blog on the Twitter version of the GFFA.
    Your dare is to write about the holopic in twitter sized parts and you can use all the characters (Jedi, senators, civilians)
    of the prequel trilogy.

9. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 15

Title: Dancer of the Shadows
    Author: Twilek Aide
    Genre: Hurt/Comfort
    Timeline: RotJ
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.

10. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 16

Title: Echoes
    Author: Jade_Max
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: Adventure, Dare Challenge 2010
    Era: Saga
    Summary: Dare adopted from DarthBreezy = Write a story in any era, using a character of your choice. Easy, right? The catch is this character must be a Jedi from SW cannon (though if you wish, you can have an OC as his/her companion/padawan), and must discover Earth (yes, our very own ?Blue Danube?) somewhere in the Unknown Regions of space. This must take place sometime in Earth?s past BEFORE George Lucas came up with what would become Star Wars. Whether or not you have this character meet George Lucas is up to you.
    Disclaimer: It?s George?s sandbox, I?m simply destroying the sandcastles

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 17[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30818662/p1/?0]The Luck of the Jedi[/link]
    Author: pronker
    Era: The Clone Wars, sometime post the Obi-Wan/Satine story arc
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Rex, Ahsoka, Cody
    Disclaimer: I am not George Lucas and I make no profit from this fanfiction.
    A/N: Going for poignancy; not a happy story. Warnings for that.

11. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 18

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 19[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 20[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30825490/p1/?2]I Turned to You[/link]
    Author: brokenlullaby
    Rating: G, PG.
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Summary:
    Author's Note: Alrighty! This is my first fanfiction on these boards (though it's definitely not my first fanfiction of all time). I joined these boards because I wanted to meet people who shared my interests (Star Wars and fanfiction), so that's why I'm posting!
    This is also the first story I've written in first person/second person.

12. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 21

Title: Of Thunderstorms and Rain Dancing
    Rating: G
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Author's Note: I don't write humor very often (or very well, for that matter), but something inspired me to write this cute little Obi/Ani fic and I just couldn't resist! This is another old fic. Actually, it's not THAT old - more like a month or so since I wrote it. Anyways, tell me what you think! :p

13. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 22

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 23[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 24[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30835155/p1/?0]The Fine Line[/link]
    Author: too old4this
    Timeframe: ROTS,AU
    Main Characters: Mace Windu, Darth Plagueis, Anakin/Darth Vader, Palpatine/Darth Sidious
    Synopsis: What if Mace Windu were to survive the fall? Impossible? Not with Darth Plageuis? midi- chlorian manipulation. Revived, and renewed by DP, Mace Windu sets out on a path that will tempt him to cross the Fine Line between Justice and Vengeance.

14. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    March 25

Title: What Lies Beneath
    Rating: PG, methinks?
    Timeframe: ROTS AU
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala, Palpatine, etc.
    Author's Note: I've already begun posting this story on Fanfcition.net, and I already have quite a few chapters written, so don't be surprised if I update rather quickly in the beginning. My posting schedule will most likely slow down after that. This is a story I started a few months ago, and I'm ashamed to admit it's not quite as good as I would have liked, but I'm still proud of it. It was my first Star Wars fanfiction!

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 26[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30837285/p1/?0]Dark Side of the Inbox/Ask Darth Vader [/link]
    Author: Vader1242
    Notes: (Started a new idea for a fic the other day, and if you like satire, I'm hoping this will be up your alley. Appreciate any/all feedback! Just as with my main site, http://insidetheempire.wordpress.com I think the majority of the updates concerning this fic will be on the main page at http://askdarthvader.wordpress.com )

15. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for March 27

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 28[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30842137/p1/?3]The Tale of Tyrena[/link]
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Note: I took on the challenge of another evil dare someone else decided was too tough. I dare you to write a story that:
    -isn't humor.
    -features another character from another science fiction fandom.
    -has no OC's.
    -includes the words beryl, ochroid, heliotrope, viridian and achromatic.
    -is written either in the form of three Shakespearean sonnets, 14 haiku, or twenty-one rhyming couplets. You may combine these forms; however, your fic must be written in verse, and it must be forty-two lines long.

Well, MacUnleashed, here it is... i hope you consider Godzilla to be science fiction.

[hr]

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 29[/color][/hl]

[hr]

None for [hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 30[/color][/hl]

[hr]

[hl=royalblue][color=orange]March 31[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30849322/p1/?1]Sibling Revelry[/link]
    Author: frodogenic1
    Premise: Some time after Bespin and before Endor, Vader discovers that Luke and Leia are twins. But what really shocks him is the latest Imperial Intelligence report on the nature of the relationship between Skywalker and Organa?
    A/N: Believe it or not, this baby is actually finished and polished up nice and shiny. There will be eight chapters, of which this is the shortest. A great many thanks are due to my longsuffering beta, Mathematica, who assisted me in kicking my plot into shape, provided lots of inspiration and ideas, and left me with no excuses for anything that may still be shoddy. I hope you all enjoy. ;P Without further ado?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.