Tucson March of Dimes kick off

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    if any of you are interested in attending this.. it is on This Thursday evening at 6pm at Palo Verde High School which is at 22nd and Kolb. It will be a kick off for the 2006 March of Dimes activities and we are invited to attend and see what March of Dimes is all about. Also, Julie Garlow, a March of Dimes Volunteer Coordinator will be attending our March 5th meeting to give us the scoop on the March of Dimes and how we might be able to assist each other in coming events.
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    What date is this event?
  3. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    go in costume woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and make some cards with this space/your site on em...that way if anyone asks what group your in, you can give em a card/give him all the info all in one fell swoop!
    man i am that good?
    yep i am
    i surprise myself everytime i wake up:cool:

:p
  4. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    "That shouldn't be too hard" - Leia's response to Han's bragging about escaping from the Death Star in episode four.
  5. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    fun idea.. but this is not a costumed event.. it is an information event and a chance to get to know the other people in involved in the charity functions.. it is day after tomorrow.. which is the 16th of Feb. I have called and confirmed two people will attend from our group.. myself and Jake.. however.. she has said that if more would like to come that will be alright.. there will be food and games for raffles as well.. should be a fun evening.
  6. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah bro your awesome....we've had cards for like months.

:rolleyes:

Just messin with ya bro. If I could get ut of work to go, Id bring the Vader helmet at the least.
  7. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    R we expected to be on our best behavior? Somebody gotta help me out with that.

[face_money_eyes]
  8. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Hope she doesnt mind drivin wayy up north!
  9. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    she doesn't mind at all.
  10. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    We ever get a set time and place to get to the U of A gig? Parking is going to be a problem as is getting "armored up". Any of the details get worked out, it's right around the corner.
  11. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Check out the thread titled, "EVENT- APRIL 22 MARCH OF DIMES". We need to be there, in costume, by 7:00 AM(to sleep, perchance to dream...)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.