Buff, NY March of the Snow-Mandos!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Erebus, Jun 23, 2013.

1. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    But ....but ...but ....I thought I was getting one of the ones like bills
  2. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  3. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I still have two Viszla style helmets Steve........Tomax and Xamot can still rise......
  4. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    Can you send me a pic? AJ will need a bucket and if you have some extra... ;-)
  5. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    But that won't help my snow mando design...boooooooo
  6. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  7. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    I have halted construction/costuming until after Easter. We are traveling next week and will hit the ground running!
  8. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Anna, I will send you a pic as soon as I get back home.
    72Princess likes this.
  9. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    Steve, we can always lay a pattern down on your helmet and groove out the pattern of the mythosaur skull.
    BigDanLevitan likes this.
  10. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    The main hold up in the completion of my costume was determining what the under suit will be. I haven't been able to find local white coveralls, and I'm not happy with the thought of "under armor" style under suit. But as I was wondering aimlessly through Sears, I came upon the perfect pants: white scrubs! Now to finish my vest, attach the armor, and do a few fit tests. Oh! And to make some weapons....
  11. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    That's what I use for snowy. Plus what I may use for Titan.

I've got the helmet completely painted. I'm going to get the shiny tint stuff later today or Friday when I get home.
    Armor is designed and cut and now needs to be glued and painted.
    Soft parts are courtesy of snowy, love having a snow themed costume already......lol

Weapons need to be made and painted. I sketched them out and bought the supplies already. Since its a light week at work I will get a chance to cut, sculpt, and assemble them.

With any luck, Titan shall rise next weekend!
  12. Rock Nightshifter Jedi Master

star 2
    I put the fiberglass and body filler on my helmet only to discover that it's too small for my noggin. Oh well, gonna give to Aidenso he'll have a Mando helmet. Back to the drawing board.
  13. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    Nooooo!! Hey Dan has some for sale... At least he did....
  14. Rock Nightshifter Jedi Master

star 2
    Gonna wait till after Star Wars night before starting anything else. It was a good learning opportunity. I want to try the pepicura again. I've learned a lot in the process.
  15. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
  16. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Boo! I can get in that link... I guess because I'm not rebel legion approved... Cuz that link totally knows that!
  17. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    I cut and paste the link below- you do not have to be a ember to see the sale items but maybe the link isn't the way to go. Bill, LMK if you want to order any. I can help you with that!

Some of these are a little dirty, but they will clean up nice and work great for a Jawa, custom Mando or anything else needing leather pouches. They are functional double pouches.

The interior dimensions of each side are 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" They will fit on up to a 2.5" belt, or hang from the metal ring in the middle on the back.

$6 each plus shipping.

USA Shipping examples
    2 will fit in a flat rate envelope for $5.95. Up to 7 in a Medium FRB for $12.95.
    International
    2 will fit in a Priority Rate International envelope for $23.95
    7 In a medium flat rate box for 59.95
    Sorry, but due to problems in the past shipping internationally I will only ship Priority. I can't afford to eat any losses on these.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

First come first served on colors, and I'll match them the best I can unless you specifically ask for a mix of different shades. I prefer Paypal and you can gift it if you'd like, but I won't ask you to. Just make sure to include your address if you do.
  18. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I definitely am in for a purchase!
  19. lgtsbr Force Ghost

star 4
    I've seen those, they are real nice for Sandpeople, they look nice and aged too!

Dave
  20. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    I received my pouches already! Painting tomorrow!!
  21. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I'd be interested in 8 of them. Bill if you haven't ordered yet we can go in on an order. We can talk at.practice tonight
    Wild Sidewalker likes this.
  22. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Yes, I have not. Let's talk tonight about that
  23. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    I am bringing some pouches to show you guys
    Wild Sidewalker likes this.
  24. 72Princess Force Ghost

star 4
    Additional pouches orders for Bill and Dan. Michelle, I ordered some for you as well but I can keep them if you don't want them.
  25. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    Really feeling the itch to get working on mine. Alas, I must finish current work before moving forward.